Chapter 6

Hi guyz !

Taking another risk ! LIKE A BAUSS

So yeah, hope you guyz like it ! :)

*****

****

***

**

*

_-Scourge's P.O.V.-_

"PLEASE ! DON'T HURT US !!"

"CHAO CHAO !!!"

I knocked them both out.

Wow. That was my fifth ... I really need to stop this ... This is .. wrong ...

I carried the little rabbit and her little chao to Amy's house. A I walk there, I begin to think. I should talk to Amy. This is just wrong ... I stopped on my tracks. Oh my god, what am I thinking ? THIS VERY WRONG. Instead of going to Amy's house, I went to the little rabbits house instead.

When I arrived there, I lied her down on her front yard. I put an apology note inside her pocket and ran off.

I need to talk to this bitch ... but what's stopping me ?

Sonic ...

I shook my head. NO NO NO NO NO. I moved on already, what's wrong with me ??? MOVED. ON. BEEN. THERE. DONE. THAT. OKAY ! Time to talk yo this bitch !

I saw Amy's house up ahead. Wow, how long have I been thinking ?

I knocked on the door and the pink hedgehog opened it for me. I entered and looked at her with the most serious face I can manage.

"Scourge ..." She glared at me. "Amy ..." I glared back.

"Do you need something ?" She asked.

"... No." I said simply.

"If you don't need anything then why aren't you doing your job ?" She gritted her teeth.

"Can't I have a day off or something ?" I shrugged earning growl.

"REVENGE DOES NOT GET A DAY OFF." She shouted, twitching a bit. Man, did this girl lost her sanity ?

"Wow, really ? I promise to work extra hard tomorrow." I begged. She glared at me one more time before giving up.

"Ugh, fine. But you get to guard the prisoners, while I'm out. I'll be back around midnight ..." She then walked out of the door.

I sighed in relief and locked the door. Finally ! I walked to the basement with some food and water.

What you thought I was gonna tell her that this is wrong ? DUH ! If I did that right now, I would probably dead before I can move a muscle.

Now, my plan is to set the guyz free and settle down in the forest somewhere ... Sounds alone but ... I don't wang anyone to get hurt anymore okay ?

I unlocked the door to the basement and walked in. Looks like everyone's awake. I looked into their eyes and I saw nothing but fear, disgist, and hatred. It stung my heart a little. Well, I deserve it.

I set their food and drinks on a dusty table on the corner. I took out a pocket knife and started cutting their ropes.

_-Shadow's P.O.V.-_

My stomach growled once again. I-- we haven't eaten anything for days ! My ears twitch as I heard the door open. I hear some footsteps getting closer. It was probably Scourge, back from another "hunting" trip. As he slowly walks in I saw nothing but food and some water in his hands. We all looked at him with pure hatred in our eyes. We then, became alarmed as he reached for his pocket and pulled out a pocket knife. What even alarmed us more is that he started cutting the ropes lose. We all looked at each other with confusion in our eyes. After cutting my ropes, we all didn't move. We just looked at him.

"Well ? What are you waiting for ? Get outta here before that devil comes back." He said, all casual.

"... What ?" Was all we managed to say. Silence filled the room once more ... until Knuckles broke it.

"ARE YOU KIDDING ME !? WHY WOULD YOU KIDNAP US IN THE FIRST PLACE IF YOU'RE JUST GOING TO SET US FREE ANYWAYS !?" Knuckle-head shouted.

Scourge stared at him for a good 5 seconds. He sighed and looked down.

"For once, Knuckles has a point ..." Espio said, joining the little conversation.

"Yeah Scourge. Can you tell us why ?" Charmee asked.

"Well ..." He started.

"Well what ?" I encouraged. He looked at me and sighed.

"It was another normal day at my usual cell back in prison island ... For some reason .. it felt different that time ... Later on there was this some kind of intruder. A strong one. They needed all the guards outside. And then I blacked out. I don't know how long I was out but when I woke up, I was in the forest. I awoke with the sound of ringing filling my ears. Didn't know I had a phone, so obviously someone put it in pocket. I answered. It was ... her. Somehow she brainwashed me by taking advantage of the things I had done on the ... past." He paused and looked at me.

"It's fine." I quickly replied and he nodded.

"... And my uhm .. depression issues ... so ... Yeah .. here we are." He looked down on shame.

"It's okay, Scourge. We understand." Rouge said.

"Really ?" Scourge looked at us in disbelief.

"Yeah, sure." Knuckles crossed his arms.

"Gee ... thanks ... Okay. You guys get out of here before she comes back and figure out how to knock some sense to her." Scourge said.

"What about you ? Aren't you coming with us ?" Tails asked with concern.

"I'll be in the forest ... It'll be better if I just stay there ..." He looked down, ears flattening a bit.

"No. You're coming with us." I said with a firm voice. He looked at me.

"Why ?"

"Because friends stick together."

"... Friend ?"

"Well yeah .. you're helping us so we'rd helping you." Tails said.

He smiled.

*****

****

***

**

*

HI GUYZ !

You like this chapter ? Well, stay tuned for more~

Comment or Vote

See you on the next chappie~

Bye~