Chapter 3

Sonic and Shadow were still sleeping even though it's already lunch time. Well, they were exhausted because of last night's ... activity, after the party.

Sonic's head was on Shadow's fluffy chest and Shadow's arm was wrapped around.his little agel's waist.

They looked so peaceful, as if nothing could ever ruin this cute little moment ...

*RIIIIIIIIIIIIING* *RIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIING* *RIIIIIII-Rouge the Bat-IIIIIIING* *RIII--* *click*

Shadow: *growl* " Hello ? "

Rouge: " SHADOW ! "

Shadow: " AH ! DAMNIT ! DON'T SHOUT ! "

Rouge: " You're doing it right now. "

Shadow: *eye twitch*

Rouge: " Anyways .. umm ... oh yeah, SCORGE ESCAPED !!! "

Shadow: " WHAT !? "

Shadow hung up and took a quick shower. After he was dressed he tucked his angel and kissed his forehead.

He wrote a note before grabbing his chaos emerald and teleported to Prison Island.

_-Forest-_

An emerald green hedgehog was taking a little walk in a forest. He missed seeing the trees, the blue sky, some flowers, and etc. for he was imprisoned somewhere in an island where he could see nothing but gray-ish metal walls.

Yes, he was imprisoned ... twice. Why ? He kidnapped our hero Sonic the Hedgehog, and he made him in love with him using a magic device.

I guess he was a prisoner for at least 5 years.

He just escaped from that horrible place and taking his time to enjoy his surroundings.

He should be running now, right ? He is being chased right now, right ? Actually, he didn't really plan to escape because he just surrendered the last time they were arresting him because he finally gave up on Sonic.

The real question now is why and how did he escape if he surrendered in the first place ?

Just a few moments ago, he was slightly happy he was out of jail, but now, he was muttering some curse words here and there, as if he was trying to scold someone ... which is himself.

He thought back to his conversation over the his phone just a few minutes ago.

*Flashback*

*RIIIIIIIIING* * RIIIIII--* *Click*

" Hello ? "

" Hello. "

" That doesn't matter ... "

" Then maybe I should- "

" I called you to offer you a deal. "

" A deal ? "

" Yes. Besides, you do owe me one, after I helped you escape. "

" That was you ? "

" About my deal ... "

" ... What do you want ? "

" I want you to make them feel pain ... "

" Who ? "

" Sonic and his Friends ... "

" ... What ? "

" I don't like repeating myself. "

" ... No. "