Caius Volturi

I walked along side Caius as we made our way through the maze like halls which were now my new home. I stared at all of the paintings that were hung on the wall. 

I jumped when Caius Volturi spoke, "They are beautiful are they not?"

I smiled softly at him. "Yes, amazingly so. It marvels me to think that some of these paintings are thousands of years old." 

I stopped in front of a large painting which, from what I could tell was a view of Volterra. "It looks more like a photograph than it does a painting." I whispered, reaching out to touch the painting.

I spun around and met the cruel and calculating eyes of the white haired Volturi leader. "Now where was it you were taking me?"

He smirked and turned to continue walking down the hall, "Like I said. It's a secret."

I rolled my eyes and was at his side in a flash. "Not even a little hint?" I asked, pouting my lips slightly. 

He chuckled softly and took my hand. "You will see where I am taking you soon enough."

I looked down at our hands and raised my eyebrows. The last time that I had met the three kings (which was also my first time). Caius had been cold, cruel and arrogant. But ever since I had been changed he seemed to like me. I met his eyes and frowned slightly. Why did he despise humans so much? Though I do suppose that the answer is quite obvious. I had only been a vampire for a few hours but I felt unbeatable. There was no being that was more powerful than I was. Why not show off this power to people with none. I was shaken out of my thoughts when Caius spoke.

"Bella dearest? We're here."

I shook my head and smiled softly. "Sorry I was just thinking-" I stopped speaking mid-point as I saw where Caius had lead me to. "Where - where are we?"

"This, my dear, is the music room."

I stepped into the room and spun around gleefully. It was beautiful. Every instrument that you could possibly think of was to be found in this room. There was even a dance floor! 

My smile disappeared as I saw the grand piano in the center of the room. I felt my face turn into a displeased snarl.

"Isabella?" 

I swung around snarling. "What?" 

"What is the matter, dearest?"

"Edward!" I stalked out the room knocking over several music stands on the way out. I was seeing red. I felt my throat burning with blood lust. I walked into my room and slammed the door behind me, causing the door knob to break off and the window to smash.

I grabbed my pillow and threw it at my lamp causing it to smash and topple to the floor in pieces. I instantly felt guilty. That lamp was probably worth a fortune.

I collapsed on the bed and sighed. I had some explaining to do in the morning. I heard several knocks on my door and concerned voices. I growled and walked into my bathroom and let the boiling hot water into the tub. Once it was full I slipped into it. Letting out a sigh of bliss. 

I shut my eyes and ducked my head into the water.

They could all wait until morning. Couldn't they?

A/N - I'm so sorry for not updating. I feel so bad! But once school started up again I found myself unable to find the time to write. And I know that this chapter is waaaay to short. But... I promise that I'll try to update as soon as I can!!