Alec

Chapter three: Alec

A few minutes of waiting outside for Jane and her brother and I was already bored.

I looked around the elegant hall and walked over to the nearest painting.

I scanned my eyes over he painting taking in all of its detail.

It was a painting of the three Volturi kings sitting regally in their thrones. All three looked alert as if they knew that something was about to go wrong.

"Interesting," I muttered to myself.

I jumped when I heard a voice behind me. "Do you like it? I painted it myself."

I turned around to stare at Alec shocked. Then I remembered that he is over one hundred years old of course he's going to be good at painting. "I have to admit that it is beautiful."

He smiled softly before holding out his hand. "Come I am to show you to your new room."

I took his hand and took in my surroundings so that I wouldn't get lost.

"Do you like it here?" asked Alec softly.

"Why yes I do. Here I'm not treated like a child and I feel loved...

If you know what I mean."

Alec chuckled and looked at me. "So you and the Master's?" he asked wiggling his eyebrows.

"It would seem so." I replied softly.

Alec stopped in front of a large wooden door and looked at me. "This will be your room. It is placed in between my room and Jane's room. The masters chambers are across from ours."

"Thank you Alec!"

I opened the door and stepped inside.

The room was magnificent.

The walls were painted a rosy red colour and the carpet was black.

The queen bed was placed against a wall the bed sheets the same red colour with a mixture of red and black pillows.

Across from the bed was a large fireplace with a tv placed on the wall a few inches above it.

It was beautiful. I knew that overtime I would collect my own furniture to add my own touch to it.

I walked over to another door and gasped in surprise.

It was a large walk in wardrobe and to my surprise it had already been filled.

"You did not have to get me clothes!" I said softly to Alec.

"Master's orders." he shrugged.

I sighed and moved to the final door. The bathroom.

It held a large shower and bath. I noticed that the bath could actually be classified as a small swimming pool.

"What on earth am I going to do with a bath like that?" I asked Alec shocked.

He simply smirked and walked out the room.

"I hope that your new room is to your liking." was all he said before he disappeared.

"Great now what am I going to do?" I said to myself.

I bit my lip and looked out the window. It had a lovely view of the gardens.

"Maybe I could go for a walk?" I said to myself.

"Yes I think that I will!"

I stood up using vampire speed and rushed down to the gardens breathing in the sweet smelling air.

"It's amazing!" I said sarcastically.

I jumped as I heard a voice behind me.

"What

is?"

"M- Master Caius." I squeaked.

He smirked and looked at me curiously.

"I was just saying that it amazing that I can actually see the sun." I said quietly my eyes scanning him.

He chuckled and held up his hand. "Walk with me?"

I took his hand and felt tingles travel up my arm to my unbeating heart. I looked into his eyes and held my breath.

He reached out and stroked my cheek. I leaned into his touch a small smile gracing my lips.

"Come." He said softly before leading me towards the castle doors.

"Where are we going?" I asked curiously.

He looked at me and smiled mysteriously. "It's a secret."

(A/N Sorry about the length. I promise to try and update better next time for you all.

Thank you so much for your support guys! Love you all!)