Beautiful Beyond Compare

Chapter Two: Beautiful Beyond Compare

I let out a gasp of pain. Never had I felt something like this before. I felt my eyes close.

It felt like my entire body was burning up.

I felt a pair of strong arms lift me up.

"I will take her to her room."

It was the voice of Aro.

Only a few seconds later I felt a soft mattress beneath me.

My eyes fluttered open and I met the eyes of Aro. "How long will it last?" I asked hoarsely.

"Three days my dear."

That was the last thing I heard before I fainted.

------------------------------------

I cried out in pain. Aro had said that the transformation would only last for three days but it felt like years since he told me. I hadn't opened my eyes since.

I screamed when I felt a burning pain in my heart. It started to beat way to fast. I heard the voice of Jane through my screams.

"Her transformation is almost complete."

Thank the Lord for that!

I cried out again. The pain was worse than before. I felt a hand grip mine tightly.

"It will be over soon Bella."

I tried to laugh but I only ended up coughing. The pain was getting worse. How could it be over soon?

All of a sudden the pain stopped. Along with my heart. The transformation was complete.

My eyes fluttered open. I sat up and gasped in shock. I could see every little detail in the room. My hearing had also improved. I could hear people in the town.

"Bella?"

My head snapped to the right side of my bed.

"Jane!" I cried happily.

She smiled at me. "You look beautiful." she whispered.

I jumped up from the bed and walked over to the mirror.

"Wow!" I whispered.

"Wow." agreed Jane.

I was amazing. My dark brown hair had taken a reddish tinge to it. It hung to my waist. My once brown eyes were now a blood red colour.

My skin was pale and smooth, a milky sort of colour.

My breasts had grown about two sizes and I had curves in all the right places.

"Jeez I'm hot."

Jane giggled and grabbed my hand. "Come on we need to get you ready for Master Aro."

She dragged me into a huge closet and began walking around to find a dress for me to wear.

I never used wear dresses. But I wanted to completely change from the pathetic girl that I was.

I saw Jane pick out a long black dress from the rack of dresses.

"That one!" I whispered.

She handed me the dress and walked out so that I could change.

I pulled of my shirt and jeans and carefully replaced it with the dress. I called Jane back in so that she could do the zip up the back.

I looked at myself in the full length mirror and smiled.