The Three Kings

Chapter One: The Three Kings

I cleared my bank account of the little money that I had left. Just enough for me to buy my plane ticket and arrive at Volterra via taxi.

I quickly drove over to the airport in my truck and bought my tickets.

My flight was in a few hours.

"What to do, what to do?" I said to myself.

I sighed and sat down in the chairs nearest to my gate and pulled out the book, Romeo and Juliet.

I stroked the book tenderly. I felt tears form in my eyes. I slammed the book shut and shoved it back into my bag.

"Forget about him Bella. He doesn't deserve you." I scolded to myself angrily.

I grabbed out my iPod instead and played the music at full blast. I lent back into my chair closed my eyes and fell into an uneasy sleep.

--------------------------------------

I woke up to the sound of my flight being called.

"8:30 flight to Italy... Final call for Italy."

I jumped up from my seat grabbed my bag and ran over to the gate making it just in time.

"Wait..." I puffed. "Wait!"

The woman behind the desk rolled her eyes and held her hand out to take my ticket. I handed it to her and she took it quickly.

"Enjoy your flight." she sneered.

I glared at her and strutted into the plane, my head held high.

I made my way down the isle and searched for my seat.

I sighed happily. I had a window seat. Something to look at apart for all these despicable people on the plane.

I once again turned my IPod onto full blast and slowly drifted off to sleep.

------------------------------

I woke to the woman next to me shaking me roughly.

"What the hell do you think you're doing?" I yelled angrily.

The woman huffed. "I'm terribly sorry dear. All I was going to say was that we had landed!"

I looked at the woman and grumbled an apology.

"It's alright dear, I understand." she said kindly. " I would've been confused too of someone I didn't know was shaking my awake!".

I gave a small smile in return,"Thank you..."

I grabbed my bag and nearly ran off the plane. I was almost there! I was so close that I could nearly taste it.

I walked past the gate and through all the security crap. I was finally out the front of the airport. I took a deep breath and looked around.

I motioned for a taxi and jumped in.

"Where to?" mumbled the man in a bored tone.

"Volterra Castle." I answered quietly.

He nodded and put the car into gear and began to drive.

I looked at the ancient buildings not noticing time pass by.

I jumped when the taxi came to a full stop. I handed the driver a handful of cash and jumped out the taxi.

"Keep the change." I muttered before he drove off.

I smoothed the wrinkles off my light blue tank top and took a deep breath. "Here goes."

I began the walk to the castle doors. They swung open before I even had a chance to open the door.

A girl stepped forward and looked me up and down. "What do you want?" she hissed.

"Are you Jane?" I asked looking into her red eyes.

Before I knew what was happening she had grabbed my neck. "How do you know my name!" she yelled.

"I also know what you are." I gasped hoarsely from lack of breath.

Jane's eyes widened in shock. "How?" she asked curiously.

"If you let me see your Master's then I will explain although they already knew why. I thought that you were there Jane." I said softly looking at her through my eyelashes.

Jane backed away slowly.

"Bella?" she breathed quickly.

I nodded in response.

A grin suddenly replaced her scowl. "Master Aro wil be pleased to see you Bella." she said softly.

She motioned for me to follow her inside.

I followed her as quickly as I could but I couldn't catch up to her.

"Hurry up!" she hissed.

"I'm going as quickly as I can!" I hissed back.

Jane glared at me and grabbed my arm pulling me along.

I cried out in pain and shock. "Let go of me!"

"I won't. You're to slow."

I growled at her in anger. She smirked and picked up her pace again.

I sighed in relief when we finally made it to the Throne Room.

"Stay here," she said softly.

Jane threw open the doors.

I tried to catch a glimpse of the vampire kings but the doors were slammed shut before I got the chance to.

I slid down the wall and waited.

After five minutes or so the doors finally opened. I stood up and looked at Jane expectantly.

She nodded and led me through the doors.

I looked deep into the red eyes of Aro and smiled softly.

"My dear Bella! How good it is to see you." he said in a cheery voice.

"The same to you." I said softly.

"What is it I can do for you Isabella?" he asked curiously.

"I want to join you." I said quickly.

"May I ask why?" asked Aro softly.

"The Cullen's left me again! They abandoned me for the second time! Revenge that is why!" I spat venomously.

Aro descended slowly from the stairs and made his way to me.

He pulled me into a gentle embrace. I returned it gratefully.

"I am sorry for your loss Bella." he said softly laying his head on mine.

"When do you wish to change?" he asked releasing me from his arms.

"As soon as possible!" I said quickly.

Aro clapped his hands together in delight. "We shall do it now!" he said cheerily.

"Really!?" I screeched.

"Yes dear Bella!" he chuckled. "Who do you wish to change you?" he asked raising his eyebrows.

I looked around the room and smiled slowly. Even though we got off to a wrong start I wanted her to do it.

"Jane." Was all I said.

Aro motioned Jane over and smiled softly. "Would you do the honor my dear?"

Jane looked at me in shock. "Yes Master of course!"

She walked towards me slowly and grabbed my neck softly. "This may hurt just a little." she whispered before she sunk her teeth into my neck.

----------------

I forgot to say at the start!

I own nothing of the Twilight Saga (Unfortunately.... If I did I'd be very rich!)

It all belongs to the wonderful Stephanie Meyer!