Chapter 20:

I wake to the text-tone of Scarlette and Harry saying 'I love you!' at the same time. My hand drags itself off of his chest, blindly reaching for the phone on the side table. The sun was seeping through the blinds and I can feel it hitting my eyelids. I turn back to facing Harrys sleeping figure, opening my eyes and the text.

Demi:

'Hey Tay, Scarr has been released and is currently asleep. Get here whenever, we got it covered. P.S. Justin is here and so is Niall;)'

Scarlette. Released. I type a quick 'be there as soon as we can' before sitting up over Harry.

"Harry,"

I grumble, shaking him lightly. He stirs but does not respond. That little dork. He knows that I know the only way he wakes up is to kiss him. I roll my eyes, giving him a lingering kiss on the lips. His eyes flutter open, a grin decorating his features.

"Oh, goodmorning babe,"

He smirks, stretching his arms out and pulling me on his chest. His heart pounds to a beat, calming.

"Harry, Scarlette got released. We gotta go,"

I laugh as he pushes a strand from my face. His demeanor changes, his face turning serious at the mention of our daughter. We both stand up, going to our seperate bathrooms to change. I slip on a pair of baggy grey sweatpants with a black tanktop, pulling my hair up in a wavy bun. Not enough time to straighten it but I leave my bangs down anyway.

"Babe, you don't need makeup just cmon,"

Harry calls from the bathroom. He obviously doesn't understand what kind of hate I get if I don't wear makeup... not that I read it or anything...

"Give me a minute!"

I call, applying a light blush, mascara, and eye liner. I hear him sigh, eager to see her. Finally, I emerge from the bathroom and slip on white keds and following Harry out the door. He's wearing a pair of matching sweatpants with his old black 'Groom' tee from our honeymoon with a black beanie that has his curls hanging out. Opening the door, Harry let's me slide in before him without unlocking our hands.