Chapter 15:

•Harrys POV•

What am i doing? I really left Taylor and my own daughter to play a show when she has cancer. My heart aches at the thought of Scarlette in the bland hospital, so different from her colorful personality.

"Maybe its the way she walked

Straight into my heart and stole it

{ow}

Through the door and past the guards

Just like she already owned it"

I try to focus on Taylor as I sing but it only makes it worse. Zayn takes over with his solo, the music pounding the speakers. My minds not in the preformance and I think the other boys understand. How could I be so thoughtless? My hand absent-mindedly runs through my gelled hair. Suddenly I hear Zayn singing my line and my cheeks burn up. Did I really just miss my turn- thank goodness for Zayn. I just cant think straight. My eyes scan the crowd, somehow thinking I'll find Taylor for support but of course, she's not. She's at the hospital with our daughter. Where I should be. Not this concert full of screaming girls.

I give a look to Niall and Louis who and slapping fans hands close to me and Niall mouths a, "Go,". I mouth back a thank you before jumping up the stairs two at a time. Fans are probably confused, I know for a fact everyone backstage will be. No matter what it takes, I have to be there for Scarr' and Taylor.

••

A/N

Okay short chapter, doing the next right now. Gimme a second:)