Chapter 19:

••

Okay basically, this chapter is a sex scene and I'm horrible at writing these. Everybody was requesting a part like this so I'm gonna anyway so bear with me. im honestly freaked out about writing this but. Skip this chapter if youre sensitive or whatever. Reader Discretion is advised

|Some ideas came from @hairflipswift13 aka Ashley. thanks bby|

••

The clock rings midnight, echoing through the suite. I lay sprawled on the couch, watching reruns of Scrubs and eating the supply of tootsie rolls from the table. Harry is stuck in the same position as he was at the hospital, sitting on the edge of the bed and staring at the ground in a trance. I need to get his mind off of it, of Ed, of Scarlette, just of everything. I lift myself off of the couch, dusting off my sports bra and black short-shorts before heading into the attached bedroom. He has his head in his hands, running them through his loose-hanging curls. I lean against the door frame, admiring him. He's dressed in a white v-cut and a pair of sweatpants drooping below his waist.

"You cant stay like this forever, you know?"

I smile from the door, breaking the silence the tv had filled. He doesn't move, just mumbles from his hands.

"Why not,"

He whines into his hands tiredly, looking up into my eyes. They look worn and full of a heartbreaking sadness.

"Because.." I trail, making my way over to him and straddling his torso.

"I'm going to make you feel all better,"

His eyes light up as I press my lips into his passionately. Pecking at them a couple of times before pushing Harrys shoulders down onto the bed. He lies flat on his back, the kiss getting steamy fast. I feel his hands slide up my side and into my sports bra and tugging it over my head as he continues at my neck. He leaves tender spots under the tugging he does on my neck, causing my lips to part.

"H-arry go on top,"

I moan as he stops for a moment. He flips me below him as he hovers above my topless body. My hands pad the bottom of his shirt, tugging it up and over his head and revealing his toned abs and v line. His lips don't leave mine the whole time, fiddling with the button to my shorts and shoving them down eagerly, leaving me in my underwear. He parts from our kiss and sits up, pushing his own sweatpants down and leaving him in his navy boxers.

"Are you sure you want to do this? Don't feel as if you have to,"

He looks up at me as he kicks the sweatpants at his feet away. I straighten up, facing him.

"Absolutely." I breathe, leaning against his forehead. We haven't done anything close to this far in forever and his touch is just intoxicating.

A smirk grows on his face, nothing like the depressed boy I had walked in to. His eyes are lit up playfully and lust for me. Without another word I press our bodies together, exploring eachothers mouths while Harrys hands tug down my last piece of covering. While my hands slide down his torso, moving down his abs until I reach the elastic of his boxers. It falls to the ground, leaving both of us wanting more of eachother.

"Lay down,"

He orders and I comply as he crawls on top of me.

"S-stop teasing,"

I stutter, running my hands through his sweaty curls. He grins as the temptation pleases him more than anything in a long time. He pulls me close from under him by the small in my back. Chills cover my body from the contact. Moans of pleasure ring out into the apartment as his pace quickens. A gasp comes over me, my hands grip the bed sheets tightly.

"Taylor-mmh-I love you,"

He moans, back to working on my neck. My head tilts back, pleasure washing over me. His hips buckle, his exhausted body collapsing next to mine on the bed.

"I love you too,"

I say in one breath, our chests moving up and down as we stare at the ceiling. Our love for eachother rekindled.