Chapter 16:

*This is at the same time Harrys at his concert*

•Taylors POV•

Selena went to go get Demi from the airport so meanwhile I'm pretty much sitting here alone. I totally forgot about Meredith, oh my gosh. I dial my neighbors, Danny and Hallie. Hallie will probably answer, we've become good friends. She's only a few years older than me and our daughters are friends. It totally slipped my mind to tell her.

"Hey Hallie, uhm I'm at the hospital. Is there any way you could feed Meredith?"

"Taylor! Of course. I heard about Scarlette and I am so sorry. Danny and I are keeping y'all in our prayers,"

"Thanks, may I ask where you heard?"

"Its all over the news and sites,"

"Oh. Well, you know where the key is, right?"

"Yup! I gotcha,"

"Thanks Hal,"

"No problem, bye!"

"bye!"

I hang up my phone. At least I got that taken care of. My eyes shift up to see Ed, dressed in jeans and an oversized jumper. His normal apparel for anywhere.

"Hey,"

I smile, standing up to hug him. He seems kinda weird, but I guess that's how things have gotten between us.

"Taylor, look I'm going to say this fast. I know Harry and I will never be friends again, please don't ask how I know, and I definately know you and I wont be friends after I do this,"

Ed mutters quickly, catching me by surprise. What the hell is he talking about?

"Do wha-"

Before I can finish, Eds lips are on mine. He presses me firmly to the wall as I quickly try and push off, my hands flat out on the wall. His hands are cupping my face, keeping me from straying. A tear falls from my face as I try every way to turn.

"You don't know how long I've waited to do this,"

He mumbles through his kiss. Confusion washes through me as I desperately try to push him off.

"Hey Ed,"

I hear from behind me. He turns his head and then his body lifelessly drops to the floor. Harry stands there, face red and fists clenched. He's fuming.

"Did he hurt you?" He breathes, his chest rising and falling. He repeats the question louder. I shake my head, stunned at what had just happened. Harry rushes up to me, cupping my cheeks and fiercely kisses me. I kiss back welcomely. He's the only one I want. He's the only one I want my lips on. He's mine.