7

Holly's POV

"So I'm the unsub, your the father." I said to Spencer as I walked into the house. "I come in, how do I get control over everyone?" I asked while pulling on a pair of blue latex gloves.

"You get control over the wife?" Spencer asks me and I shake my head. Bitting my lip.

"Mothers typically try everything to keep their children safe." I said to him, JJ had been telling me stories about Henry. "So I threaten the kids or even tie one up to gain control over the mom. Then I have the youngest kid tie up the father and mother."

"He's more likely to compile." Spencer said with a nod. I looked up at him. He had on one of his many purple shorts and one of his many sweater vests. He looked nice but he really needed a hair cut.

"So I have control over the whole house I make them all sit on their knees. Then I shoot then from youngest to oldest, killing the fathers last." I said using my hand as a gun.

"Then you leave, the houses are so far apart that no one heads anything until no one shows up for work or school the next day." Spencer says and I sighed. This still didn't give us anything.

"So how does I get in?" I asked him and Spencer sighed too. We got nothing from here. Then I looked over at him and over Spencer's shoulder. My eyes wondered. "Spence." I said moving past him and looking up at the window. "Give me a lift?" I asked him and he placed his hands on my waist. Lifting me up so I could reach the paper that I saw jammed in the window sill.

"What is it?" He asked me as he settled me on the ground. I then unwrapped the paper ball. I kept my head down, sure Spencer was about a foot taller then me, it seemed like a larger distance when I put my head down.

"'Picture Perfect.'" I whispered as handed the paper to him and he looked up at me. I licked my lips while crossing my arms. Spencer's eyes ran over the words repetitively then placed it in an evidence bag. Then he turned back to me.

"Come on." He side placing a hand on my back. "Lets go back." Spencer continued, I leaned into him as we left. Not bothering to say a word to the cops that were staying.

"Thanks." I mumbled to Spencer rushed off to pull the door open for me. I smiled at him and climbed in. He got in the other side and barely gave me a side glance.

***

"We think we're looking for an adolescent male between the ages of 13 and possibly even early twenties." Hotch said and I nodded.

"We think he may have abandonment issues in the family so look for anyone whose parents may not be in the picture or who have drug issues or anyone with incarcerated parents. Also anyone with an older or younger sibling, he's looking for the perfect family which he thinks has an elder father and two kids, and stay at home mom." I said then glanced at Spencer.

"He should be considered armed and dangerous, if he is cornered then he will shoot his way out of kill his hostages." Spencer said once and the continued. "If anyone should come across this man do not approach him on your own. That's all." Spencer said and no one seemed to have any questions. Then I ran my hand down my face.

"What?" He then asked me as I tuned away from them all. I shook my head and he gave me a look. "Come on Holl I know you better then anyone, I know you better then anyone." Spencer said to me and nudged my shoulder. I smiled at him.

"There's just something about this case." I said looking over the to the board. "It feels off, maybe it's just because this is my new job and its feels different." I said to him and Spencer nodded.

"Your doing great Holl." Spencer said to me placing a hand on my shoulder, then I leaned into him and he wrapped his arms around me. "Don't worry you'll get used to this." He said to me and then pulled away as Morgan came in. A smirk on his that was clear as day but he didn't say a thing.

/////////
A/N

I've noticed that my Reid fanfiction a are drawn out...... lots of filler chapters

Instagram: @morganallen._ @agent.fangirl

Twitter: @carrotqueen459