2

Holly's POV

"I swear I'm not going to stay long." I said to him and Spencer only brushed my words off. He shut and locked the door and the dead bolt behind him. "And I'll try and not be in your way." I continued.

"Holly your never in my way." Spencer said to me. Again he used my full name. "I'll sleep on the couch." He insisted and I gave him an odd look. This was his house and I wasn't going to take his bed from him even though I knew that he could sleep anywhere.

"Spence I'll sleep on the couch." I insisted and he gave me a look. "It's your house I'm not going to intrude like that." I said to him and set my bag on the ground before taking a seat on his dark brown leather couch. I found that odd, he never did like leather, but brown ad neutrals were his things. Apart from his love of purple.

"Holly your not sleeping on the couch, okay?" Spencer said and I rolled my eyes. Usually when we hung out we would order Chinese and watch some movie in a different language or a documentary of some sorts.

"So what do we want to do?" I asked him, sure Spencer and I had practically shared a room in the academy due to the fact that neither of us liked our roommates, our roommates didn't like us either. Sure I graduated high school early but not as early as he had, I was 15 and he 12.

"I don't know," Spencer said. "Anything you want really." Spencer said heading towards his kitchen which I assumed would look just the way it did in the academy. Maybe a little more organized and adult then back then. "You still like coke with sprite?" He called and I gave him a small smile.

"Yeah." I said with a small smile, turned around like a small child on his couch. "Yeah I do." I said once again while watching him bend over, his sweater vest tugging up but his back still covered by the purple shirt under. He then reached out to brush his hair away from him.

"Here." He said to me handing me a small glass that I recognized, then I gave him a smile. "Yes those are the same glasses from our dorm room." I smiled at him while taking a sip.

"This brings back some memories." I said to him with my legs crossed, facing him. I flashed a small smile my way.

Spence wasn't the kind of guy to watch a brainless movie about two people that fall in love at first sight. He would want to play chess or watch Star Trek or Star Wars, but he wasn't a big fan of Star Wars or the remakes of Star Trek, or watch a horror movie to point out the flaws in law enforcement and the victims or even a documentary on a topic of interest of his for the week.

"Please don't make me watch the notebook again." He whined and I smiled. Sure I liked the notebook and I made him watch it a few times but not tonight. I flashed him a smile as I piled through his movies, I couldn't believe that he owned the notebook. "That's your copy actually, you forgot it when you moved out." Moved out, I hadn't moved out. I had left. I left because I began to grow feelings for Spencer and that couldn't happen.

"I'm sorry about that." I mumbled grabbing the first original Star Trek I had then ignored him but didn't change my cell number. Eventually I had called him and things went back to normal between us.

"Star Trek!" Spencer nearly yelled, ignoring my first apology. I smiled at him with a small nod. "I thought you didn't like Star Trek?" Back in the academy I had hated Star Trek but when I left I missed the small things like him telling me about the movies and rambling about the great character developments and scientific finamana's.

"I learned to like it." I mumbled sitting next to him, he nodded. "And besides this is your house, didn't want to force you to watch the notebook again." I said to him before pressing play, a small smile played on my face.

We were sitting almost on opposite sides of the couch, I rolled my eyes as I moved closer to him. He had his feet stretches across the couch, I laid my head on his stomach and tuned side ways, I was laying between his legs. The way we sat back in the academy.

"Haven't sat like this in a long time." He said to me while sipping his drink. I smiled turned to look up at him. Spencer's Adam's apple bobbed up and down.

"Really? A stud like you should get all the girls." I teased poking his side. He flinched with a smile, finally looking down on me. I gave him a smile. "You know I'm only joking right?" I asked him pressing the palm of my hand to his forearm. Spencer gave me a small smile while glancing back at the TV.

"Of course Holly." Again he used my while name, I tried not to look to offended or disappointed before he turned to the TV. I bit my tongue from sighing. "Don't worry." He said to me patting my arm, something he used to do at the academy sudly to calm me in any situation.

////////////
A/N

Second part, learn some little things about them.....

Instagram: @morganallen._ @agent.fangirl

Twitter: @carrotqueen459