The Boy That Lives Upstairs (CaptainSparklez FanFic)

I dropped my bags on the floor of my new flat. This is it. I looked around the room i was standing in, happy with my earlier choice of a home. I had finally moved to Cali, my dream home, after finishing college. I had wanted to live here since I was little, after visiting some family here. I was just so taken back by all the sights here! I loved the beach here, so I had decided to invest in a flat that was within walking distance of a public beach. Suddenly, I realized I had been standing dumbly in my doorway, staring into nothingness. I picked up my heavy bags, and with some difficulty started to unpack.

~~ 4 hours later ~~

I groaned loudly. 4 hours, and i still wasn't done unpacking. I decided to take a little break. I opened up my laptop, and logged into Minecraft. I scrolled through my massive list of servers, settling on xRpMx's server. I was in the mood for some Hunger Games. Heh, maybe I'll see CaptainSparklez. Yeah.. no. I jumped into an arena. Luckily, I knew the map practically by heart. I patiently waited for everyone else to join. 

[Owner] xRpMx joined the game.

I wasn't surprised by this, I've been in a few other games with him. Shortly after Ryan joined, a players started filling up the arena, and the countdown started. Finally! Time to kick some blocky butt!

~~ After the Game ~~

I can't believe I lost! I was so close, with only three players left! It was xRpMx, me, and some other guy. I wasn't necessarily worried, but I knew Ryan had some skills. I tried hard to avoid them, hoping one would kill the other. Nothing happened, so I started looking for them. I soon saw xRpMx's name-tag, so i started sneaking towards him. Well, that failed. He turned around at the last possible second and i realized that the other player was teamed with Ryan. I closed my eyes and cursed. I was so close... I stood from my chair and yawned. I looked at the clock I had set up on the wall, and sighed. It was 11 PM, so that meant back home in New York, it was 2 in the morning. And best of all, I was horrible at adjusting to jet lag. Whooooo. Suddenly, my stomach growled. Loudly. I'm almost positive that everyone that lived in the complex and heard it. I sighed. I had no food. Late night grocery trip it is then! I grabbed my wallet and opened my door and ran out. Only to run right into someone. I took a step back, walking into the wall. Smooth. I looked up at the person I had ran into, so i could apologize. Whoa. Hellooooo there. I, with my amazing skills, had walked right into a veryveryvery hot guy. He smiled at me, and I felt my face go red.

"Um, hey. Sorry I just walked into you... I wasnt looking where I was going and I'm sorry and its all my fault and I'm sorry." I started to apologize profusely, before stopping myself. Calm yourself, Vic. Amazingly, he kept smiling.

"Don't worry about it. I wasnt looking where I was going. Are you new here? I'm Jordan, and I live just upstairs," the newly named Jordan said.

"Oh.. Yeah, I am new here. I just moved in today. My name's Victoria, but I prefer Vic," I said casually, desperatly trying to keep cool.

"Cool. Well, I've got some work to do. If you need anything before you get settled, just tell me, k?" He said as he started to walk away.

"Well actually.... I kinda need some food," I said sheepishly. Jordan laughed, then reached into the plastic bag he was carrying, and handed me a sandwhich and an apple. "Thanks."

"No problem," he said with yet another smile, before he turned and went up the elevator. I went back inside my flat, took a bite of my sandwich, the abruptly spit it out. It tasted so bad.... I just ate the apple and went to bed, thinking about Jordan, the boy who lives upstairs.

{ A/N: First fanfiction weeew. Vote/Comment/Fan :3 

I really dont have anything to say xP

Goal: 5 reads and at least 1 vote. pls xD

kbye now

I CANT WRITE A/N's IM SORRY }