Chapter 5

Harry hadn't been able to stop smiling since he got the Grimmuald Place 12. He couldn't believe that he was going to live with Sirius the last two weeks of the summer. He wouldn't have to see the Dursley's for an whole year, and he actually got to spend time with his beloved godfather. Sirius had gotten badly injured at the minister of magic; Bellatrix Lestrange had cursed him with on of her infamous torture spells on him; they didn't know what she did to him, but he wouldn't talk to any of them for a whole month, and it took three weeks before he was able to walk again. Thankfully The Order did have a couple of Healers that could help him. Harry was just relieved that he didn't die, he didn't think that he'd be able to go on with his life if he had been the reason of Sirius death.

He hadn't gotten the chance to see Sirius yet, he was in some important meeting if Harry had understood it correctly. Mrs Weasley greeted him by the door with her usual smile and motherly hug, and then told him to go his and Ron's old room and wait until lunch was ready. Sadly Ron, his best friend from school, wouldn't be here this summer. Mrs Weasley didn't like the idea of any of her kids being a part of the order, so she made sure that the one that she still could tell what to do weren't. That meant that Harry would have to sleep in his room alone, but he didn't mind that much. He would live in a broom cupboard together with the whole Wesley family if that meant that he wouldn't have to stay with the Dursley's.

When he got to the familiar wooden door, with a small sign on it with the words "Guests room" written on in graceful, red letters, he couldn't help a even bigger smile to appear on his face. He opened the door and -

"Mother! I'm not dre..." and then a high scream, mostly from surprise, but also from the shock of having their enemy from school as long in on them while they're trying to get dressed. Harry just stared, with his jaw open and horror in his eyes.

"what are... who... MALFOY?" Harry finally stuttered, pulling his wand out.

"Potter!" Malfoy spat back, completely forgetting the fact that he was naked. He tried to reach for his wand and blushed when he realised why he couldn't find it. "I'm naked!"

"I'm going to hex you if you don't tell me what you're doing here," Harry replied coldly.

"That's none of your business!" Draco snapped.

"What do you mean 'it's not your business'? Did you break in? Are the death eaters here?" Harry asked furiously

"No you idiot, they let us stay here, the order-people!" Draco answered angrily.

Harry opened his mouth to shout something at him, maybe hex him he wasn't sure when he heard footsteps on the stairs. Mrs Weasley opened to door and blushed when he saw Draco standing there butt naked. She turned her head and stared at the door instead.

"Harry, may I have a word with you? And uh..." she struggled to find the right word. "Mr Malfoy, please put your clothes on. The meeting with your mother is over, we'll serve lunch in a moment."

Harry stared at her in disbelief. What was happening? How could the order just let the Malfoy's stay here? He was just about to open his mouth again, but Mrs Weasley gave him a stern look that told him to just do as she said. She closed to door behind him, and as soon as Malfoy couldn't hear them Harry stopped in his track and turned around, facing mrs Weasley.

"What is he doing here? Since whe... He's father is a death eater! And it wouldn't surprise me if his mother is one too! Who let them in?" Harry whisper yelled furiously but calmed down when he thought of something. "Did they curse you? Are they controlling any of you?"

"Harry dear, please calm down. It's not in my place to tell you the whole story, and to be honest with you I don't know, but I can assure you that they're not dangerous. They're here on Dumbledore's order." Mrs Weasley explained, but Harry felt more confused than before.