Chapter 10

I am extremely sorry for not updating in so long. My writing style change a bit, hopefully for the better. I honestly was going to drop
this story but I hate it when that happens to me. I'll try my hardest to finish this story as soon as possible and hopefully it still has the same feel to it.

------------------------

Sometime things happen for a reason

"Dude, stop that. What the hell is wrong with you? Why are you fidgeting like crazy?"

Kyle was in standing in front of his window from his office, pacing back and forth. He turned to glare at Peter, "I'm not, it's just, I'm worried. I don't know if she can pull this off. I mean what could my grandmother possibly want from her."

"Who? Ally?"

"No, my mother. Who else you idiot?" Kyle answered smacking Peter at the back his head.

"Ow," Peter wince form the pain, rubbing the spot that just got smack. "Why? What's wrong?"

"Yesterday, my grandma came over to my house, " Kyle explained sitting back down on his chair, in front of his desk. "I don't know why but she wanted that monkey go to over go to the house. I sent her there this morning. I wonder what the hell they're doing right now."

Peter gave Kyle a are-you-serious look. "Really? That's it? And here I thought something serious happened."

Kyle's eyebrows creased again and he began rubbing his temples. Wrinkles slightly forming between his eyes. He was going to say something but decided to keep his mouth shut. Instead he stood up again and looked out his window.

Peter sat down on a chair across from Kyle's desk and chuckled. "Ally was right, you seriously frown way too much. Doesn't your eyes hurt, always narrowing them like some hawk? You look ugly."

Kyle couldn't help but smile then stopped completely to give Peter a serious face, "Are you asking for a beating?"

Peter raise his hand in defense, smiling and shook his head no. Kyle went back to his desk sat down and took a deep breath. He started rubbing his temple again with his right hand and signal Peter to leave. "Stop bothering me and go back to your office."

Clearly pleased that Kyle was annoyed, Peter laid some paperwork he had for Kyle in the first place and proceed to leave.

"Take that ugly smirk off your face, you look stupid," Kyle mumbled, collecting the papers on his desk.

Peter in return, smiled even wider before leaving Kyle's office.

*****

As soon as it was 1 o'clock Kyle grabbed all his things and dashed towards the elevator. He didn't want Ally messing anything up.

After twenty minutes on the road, Kyle pulled up to his parents' mansion. He gave his keys to one of the workers and went inside.

He was surprised to see Ally in the kitchen with her hair tied in a bun and was wearing an aporn. She and Gwen was make something; he wasn't sure what, but it smelled great.

Lifting her eyes up, Ally was surprised to see Kyle standing at the kitchen door. Their eyes met and she gave him a short nod. He signaled her to come over by shifting his head to one side.

Excusing herself, Ally left Gwen and wiped her hands. When she came close enough to Kyle, he pulled her to the side.

"What are you doing?!" Kyle hissed.

"Cooking," Ally replied staring at him as if he gone crazy.

"No. I mean what are you still doing here? Staying here longer makes it a lot easier for you to slip this whole thing up!"