Chapter 7

Hot Hands

"WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU DOING IN HERE!"

I shut my eyes from the impact of his scream. After a moment of silence I opened my eyes to see him glaring at me, waiting for the answer. "Okay, I'm sorry," I said as my eyes drop down from his face to his creamy tone chest. I smiled unconsciously but swiped it off after realizing our situation and our position.

I quickly covered my eyes with my free hand, "I'm sorry okay, but can you please cover yourself." Seriously, you're making me nervous.

Kyle was taken back by my comment, looked down at himself and rolled his eyes at me. He freed my hand that he was clutching on and got off the bed. Kyle walked over to his closet and pulled a shirt over his head. I tried to not look, but couldn't help but noticed how his muscles flexes when he moves. He had his hands crossed above his head pulling the shirt down.

"What are you doing in here?! Didn't I made it perfectly clear, that you are not allow in here?" he asked pulling me up off the bed, slamming our bodies against each other.

I gasped at his sudden actions but he shooked his head as if I was an idiot. "Like I told you before, I wouldn't touch you even if you paid me," he said as he slumped back down on his bed.

My fingers formed into fists, one on each side. I wasn't mad because I wanted to be touch by him or anything, but it just wasn't something I would want to hear either. It hurts my women's pride. "Says the man who always touches me," I retorted.

Kyle glared at me, "What do you want? If it's nothing then leave, I'm tired."

"I can't sleep, I have nothing to sleep in. Take me home so I can get my clothes," I stated crossing my arms over my chest.

He scoffed as if I gone crazy, "Are you fucking kidding me? Nothing to sleep in? What's wrong with what you're wear now? Beside if you're that desperate go ahead and sleep naked. No one would want to see you anyway."

My face heated with rage and embarrassment, "You're not the one with tight pants on okay! And what? Sleep naked? Do I look like a salvage like you? I need clothes!"

"Why are you yelling at me?!" He yelled, narrowing his eyes.

"You're yelling at me!!!" I screamed back.

Kyle took a deep breath, "Get out," he muttered quitely, rubbing his temple.

'What?!" I shouted not really hearing him.

"Get out! Just go! I'm tired, I don't have time for this shit. Go!" he yelled.

Ohhh hell no. "Take me home! I can't sleep in this!" I screamed back showing him my tight black slacks.

Kyle then got off the bed making it creak as he got off. He walked in his closet again grabbed something and threw at me, "There! Happy, now?"

I tired to untangle the soft clothes he threw at me, "What the hell is thi-"

Before I could even finish my sentence, Kyle had already pushed me out of his room and slam the door in my face. BITCH!!! I was ready to rip anything in my path and that right now was the clothes Kyle gave me.

Frustrated I untangle the clothes and it turn out to be a soft, dark blue T-shirt. I felt more cloth under the shirt and brought it up in front of me. Quickly I threw the other clothes on the ground. Okay the shirt was perfect but the plaid boxers, no way I was going to wear that.

Honestly I was going to leave Kyle's boxers right there in front of his room, in the hallway, but knowing what an ass he is, he'll probably bitch in the morning.