Chapter 8

First Day Together

Allison's POV

I wanted to rip his face off! First he comes in the room without permission, and then he has the nerves to get angry at me. Sure, I didn't except him to help with my stuff, that was excepted; but why the hell is he so moody?

I walked angrily down the stairs with Peter by my side. I noticed Peter kept giving me small glances.

"You know, he's not that bad after getting to know him better," Peter said to me, after a while with us still walking down the stairs. He continued since I stay quiet, "Its hard getting warmed up to him, but when you do, you'll learn he's actually pretty nice."

I wanted to scoff at him but knowing that Peter had done nothing wrong, I just nodded my head. "Yeah. I know."

"He's a jerk, isn't he?" Peter asked.

"More like an ass," I said emphasizing on the ass.

Peter left out a hearty laugh before nodding. "Yeah he is," he smiled, "He's an idiot too."

I stopped walking for a second and stared at Peter, "I know, right," I smiled, happy that someone actual understand me.

He chuckled, earning himself a toothy grin from me. I like Peter, he's awesome. He's comfortable and easy to talk to unlike someone behind me. Curious, I turned around behind me to see if that loser was really behind us. And what do I see, a frowning Kyle behind us. I couldn't help but notice how silly he looks right now. His brows were cringle together, forming wrinkles on his forehead. His eyes were narrowing at mines and how he exhales a sharp breath, indicate that he was indeed mad.

I shook my head, disappointed. It was a shame that Kyle was bless with such great looks and then mixed with such a lousy attitude. The world has a funny humor that way. I turned back, walking straight down with Peter. I snickered little, thinking back, how ridiculous Kyle looked. I don't really understand why he's mad, but he shouldn't glower so much, it didn't look good on his handsome face.

When we reached the bottom of the apartment we placed my stuff at the back of Peter's car. Kyle followed closely behind us, abruptly throwing my suitcase on the ground when he reached the bottom of the apartment. I angrily gave him the stink eye but he already was glaring at me for no freaking reason. I decided not to say anything knowing that it would only led to another stupid argument. I grabbed my suitcase on the ground and placed it with the rest of my stuffs.

I noticed Peter shook his head disapproving at Kyle's action and turned to me with pleading eyes, as if he was apologizing and asking me to forgive the freaking faggot. Seriously, how did an ass like Kyle scored such a great friend like Peter? It makes no freaking sense!

"Is that everything?" Peter asked me.

Thank goodness Peter was talking kindly to calm me down. I nodded but then narrowed my eyes and glower after seeing that Kyle is watching us, behind Peter.

Peter turned his head to check what I was looking at, but after noticing it was just Kyle; Peter's head turn back to me, "Shall we head back?'

"Yes, Let's," I said linking my arms to Peter's, pulling him towards me to the car, completely ignoring the fact that Kyle was even there.

I climbed on Peter's car in the passenger's seat and felt the car move when Kyle got on the back. Fatass. We all sat in an awkward silence as Peter drove.

Bored, I decided to roll the window. Only halfway down, immediately I could feel the winds lightly blowing into my face. I quietly inhaled and smiled. I love the feel of the wind against my face, it was cool and gentle. Although, the winds doesn't actual have the nice fresh air smell I just like breathing in gushes of cool air.