Green Hair!?

While heading to first period a note falls out of my binder and onto the floor I bend down and with a free hand I pick the note off the ground.Then unfold it. It reads "AJ hurry up on that decision ok?" it didn't have a name it only had a letter "C" who else could that be?

I fold the note back up and shoot to a near by trashcan but instead of making it in it falls slowly on the ground. I just walk away and straight to first period.

While standing at the door I see everyone in their own little group except one girl with green hair!? The only girl that sits alone is Neon when she waits for me and she has blue and purple hair. Walking over there I see those bright blue eyes and know it's her.

"Neon what happend with your hair?" I ask and sit in a chair next to her. Then put my stuff down so I could get more comfortable.

Neon pouts at my reaction. "What you don't like it?" She asks a little hurt.

"What no of course I love it it's just I thought you like your blue and purple hair so much you weren't going to ever change it." I explain but also realize how stupid that sounds.

She bursts out laughing leaving me confused. "Oh you're so stupid." She says then laughs again.

I roll my eyes then turn around in my chair. I get out some unfinished math homework and work on that until someone taps my shoulder from behind. Dropping my pencil on the desk I turn around to see who was tapping my shoulder. My eyes meet familiar blue ones no not Neon's but Cam's.

"Hey AJ have you thought of your decision yet?" He asks smiling making me roll my eyes.

"Stop asking that it's annoying and yes I have made my decision, but you have to stop being annoying if you want to hear it." I say teasingly.

"Fine I'll stop." He says raising his hands up in the air.

"Yes." I mutter looking down at my shoes.

"What was that?" He asks smiling, obviously hearing what I said.

"I said yes..." I say loud enough for Neon to hear what's going on. Then turn around in my chair and pray for the bell to ring.

"AJ what was that about?" I hear Neon ask from beside me. I ignore her and open my notebook to keep myself busy.

"AJ what was that about!?" She asks a bit louder. Yeesh it's like she's my mother.

"Nothing ok?" I say turning to face her. She leaves me alone and turns forward while the bell rang.

I look forward when I feel vibrating in my pocket. Slowly taking out my phone I look around making sure no one is looking. I go to my messages and see a link.

I was about to click on it when I hear someone clearing their throat. My face slowly looks away from the screen to see the teacher Mrs.Bynes looking angry and having a hand out. I offer a shy smile and give her my phone.

"You will get this back after class since this is the first time you have gotten in trouble in my class." She says taking my phone and slowly walking towards her old wooden desk.

Looking around the classroom I see many people staring at me. My cheeks feel extremely hot meaning I'm blushing. I make myself turn forward and pay attention while the red on my cheeks fade.

After class I slide out of my seat, then grab my stuff and walk towards the front of the class. I walk over to Mrs.Bynes and wait hoping she will notice me.

"You know standing there isn't getting you your phone back maybe you should ask. Just a suggestion." Mrs.Bynes says typing something on her computer.

"Sorry...can I have my phone back?" I ask awkwardly.

"Yes here you go." She says handing me back my phone. "You know seeing you with your phone out surprised me you always follow all class rules, I just hope you're not hanging out with someone who influenced that well have a nice day." She finally says turning her attention back to her computer.

I walk out of class thinking about what she said. Does she think someone is influencing me. What if it's Cam, will I regret my decision on saying yes?

I should stop talking to myself and check the message I got earlier. I take out my samsung galaxy s3 and check my messages.

Two things I didn't notice earlier was one how it was from Cam and two how it said "You are my treasure." Then of course it shows the link. I click on it and it takes me to youtube and to the lyrics of Treasure by Bruno Mars. Now that I think of it maybe it won't be so bad with Cam.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A/N: Hey everybody so what do you think of the chapter?? I tried to make it longer than usual how do you like it? It's not that long but it's long. I'm putting the song Cam sent to AJ on the side. Tell me if you think AJ is going to regret her decision. Or maybe not, anyways this chapter is dedicated to Thetinkster for lots of tips thanks Skips.