Skype Call

I look at the screen then without thinking I click accept call. His face appears on my laptop screen.

"Hey." He says smiling a bright big smile. Rolling my eyes I sit in my rolly chair. "Why did you skype me Cameron?" I ask staring at the screen.

"Will you please just call me Cam like before?" He asks looking at me or well his screen. "Fine but answer my question." I say while folding my arms.

"Well I couldn't wait until tomorrow so I want to know if you have made your decision" He asks waiting for an answer. Wait have I made my decision?

After thinking for a while I hear a cough and remember Cam waiting for an answer.

"No I haven't made my decision yet." I finally say. "Can you be quick because I really want to know." He says running a hand through his blonde hair.

I stare at him confused I thought he was only doing this to make up for what happend.

"Wait why do you want to know so badly do you...do you like me?" Instantly his face turned a cherry red.

"Uhhh....no why would you say that?" He says with panick in his ocean blue eyes. "Because you want to know so badly." I say still staring at him confused.

"That doesn't prove anything I gotta go bye!" He rushes then the call ends. 

Still puzzled, I exit out of skype then shut my laptop.

"AJ!!" Someone yells from down stairs. Getting up I walk to the door and open it. "Ya?!" I ask/scream down the stairs.

"You have company!" Mom says. "Let them in and tell them to come up here." I say walking back to my desk.

Sitting down I open the computer and go check my email. I hear faint foot steps coming up stairs, so I close the window and shut my laptop.

The door to my room creaks open and I turn around in my rolly chair to face the door. The person that comes behind the door is dimple smiling April.

"Hey April you sure look happy." I say and get up to hug her. With that her smile became wider if that's even possible.

"What's the news? Speak!" I ask and shake her shoulders. "OK! OK! You pushed it out of me!" She finally says. I motion my hand for her to continue.

"Kade broke up with Kat!!!" She yells excitedley. "Why are you so happy shouldn't you feel bad for him or something?" I ask shocked by her happiness.

"Well ya of course I said that's terrible because turns out she was cheating on him with William Bright the new british kid." She says explaining.

My face must have shown confusion so she continued. "I'm happy because what if he was going to break up with her anyways to be with you!?" She says happily.

I roll my eyes and nod my head disapprovingly. "April I'm not going out with him! Plus I'm going to take Cam's offer and go on a date with him." I reply trying to avoid the situation at hand. 

April's dimpled smile drops. She sort of looks angry. "Why would you go out with that jerk?! He stopped being your friend because he wanted to be popular and you don't want to become popular because you're too shy!" She was very angry now and so was I.

"You're right I don't want to be popular because I don't want to become a jerk like him or anyone that's popular!" I yell at her.

"I just don't want you to be with someone who will make you cry because that's what best friends do." Her voice now back to normal.

"I know I know it's just everyone deserves a second chance and I don't know I might try my hardest to stop being shy you know...slowly." Little did she know that day was coming very soon. 

Soon April left leaving me alone with nothing to do. I got off my chair and walked to my door opening it to see if dad had left thankfully he has.

"Mom is there anything to eat?" I ask walking down the stairs to the kitchen. "I'm making my delicous cauliflower and cheese casserole!" She said putting it in the oven.

"Yum!" I say excitedley it's my favorite food. "Well while that bakes I'm going to go to Holiday and get an Icee." She just nods and cleans the counter.

I go upstairs and change my sweat pants to jeggings then wear some black Vans. I grab my wallet and put it in my back pocket. Rushing down stairs I say bye to my mom and walk into the garage. The garage doors begin to open when I push a button then I grab my bike and ride down to holiday. 

Once there I lean my bike against a wall and enter. A cool breeze hits me when the automatic doors slide open.

Just like earlier today I walk over to the Icee station and grab a medium sized cup. Instead of three flavors I decide on sour apple.

Walking over to the cash register I spot someone coming in Kade and...is that Kat? Hurriedly I pay for my Icee and run out of Holiday.

I try to be a drama free person thank you very much, I said try. I get on my bike and put my Icee on a cup holder my brother managed to install on my bike. I ride up the hill and into my garage. I dismount myself from the electric blue bike and grab my Icee, and walk inside. 

After coming from Holiday then ate, now I'm laying on my bed on Instagram. Exiting out of an account called PsychoFacts I get off Instagram completley and just look through some of my unread texts. 

From Cameron: Hey have you made your decision yet? Promise you won't regret it if you say yes. ;)

I delete the message, then read another message.

From Neon: I'm bored skype me!

Rolling my eyes I send a message to reply.

To Neon: Can't too tired.

After sending the message I open the last text.

From Kade: Hey can I ask you something?

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A/N: Ooh left it at a cliff hanger what do you think he is going to ask??? Sorry for not updating in a while I had massive writer's block but I tried and well here we are I'm going to camp tomorrow so I won't be able to update for a couple of days so sorry but when I do come back I will try and upload two chapters to try and make up for it and hey if you want me to upload any other books that's fine just comment Bye!!!!