Library Fights

I walked down the hallway to go help out at the library which I usually do instead of second period. I walk inside the familiar room with a giant amount of books. Putting down my binder on the counter I spot Kade walking in, but surprisingly alone instead of followed by April or Neon. 

"Hey AJ can we talk?" Kade asks now standing in front of me.  "Sure...what's up?" I ask looking up to see his dark eyes.

"I..uh..heard you said yes to Cam..." He says looking a bit embarrased. I sigh and look away from him. "You're going to lecture me on how he's no good for me and blah blah blah." I say anger boiling up in me.

"Yes, but only because it's true he'll break your heart and I don't want to see that happen to you. You might as well dive into a tank of sharks they're less trouble than he is," He says trying to lighten the mood.

"Kade I was friends with him for a long time I know what he's like. Stop protecting me like I'm your girlfriend!" I yell getting angrier, while getting a look from the librarian. 

"It's not my fault that I care about you!" Kade yells back. I walk outside of the library and away from him. "AJ! The only reason I've been treating you like my girlfriend is because..." He pauses after following me all the way out.

I look at him to continue. "You know what forget it." He says finally, and walks away down the hallway, and disappears into a classroom.

I walk back into the library, grab my binder and leave. While walking down the hallway the bell rings, and floods of kids rush out of classrooms. I make it to my locker and open it, then shove my binder inside, and slam it shut. 

I rush down the stairs with all the other kids trying to get to lunch, and I see Neon's head in line and I rush over to her. "

Hey Neon!" I say ready to tell her what just happend. Then she turns around and is not alone she's with Kade. "Bye Neon." I say flatly and walk away to another line. 

April finally comes and pokes me like 10 times. "Hey I saw Neon and she told me that you just randomly walked away after saying hi what was that about?" April asks while still poking me.

"Kade and I had a tiny fight, and she was with him that's all." I shrug as if it's nothing. "WHAT?! You guys shouldn't fight that's not going to be good for being together with him." April tells me.

"April for the last time he doesn't like me for more than a friend. Plus I'm going out with Cam so it doesn't matter." I tell her forgetting I didn't tell her I was going to say yes to Cam.

"You're going out with Cameron?!?!" April asks clearly shocked. "I didn't tell you did I?" I ask knowing I didn't.

She just shakes her head no with an annoyed look on her face. She pouts.

"You shouldn't have said yes he is clearly trouble I mean if he couldn't stay your friend what makes you think he'll stay as your boyfriend." She  explains.

"That's exactly what me and Kade fought about." I said. "Kade and I." She corrects. I roll my eyes and just hope that everyone will stop saying that.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A/N: Hi so this took a long while but I had writer's block but this is something so here you go. This chapter is dedicated to SamyValentina because she wouldn't stop bugging me to update so here you go and I hope your happy. Anyways thanks for reading and if you want me to update the next chapter quick all I ask for is 3 votes for the next chapter. K thanks and bye!!