Chapter 15

***this chapter is dedicated to foreverlovely101 for being Haqikah in this chapter! It was so fun working with u on this girl!!*

Chapter 15

"Stop kicking my chair," I hissed, keeping my face forward. Trent kicked the back leg of my chair again and this time I turned around. "Dude, seriously! Stop kicking my chair!" I said loud enough where the teacher could hear. He just smirked.

"Trent, leave Miss Ibrahim's Chair alone." The teacher said using my last name. He left me alone until Ms. Hayes left the classroom to take papers to the office.

"Hey Jazirah," He said.

"What?" I asked sharply.

"Did you V-card expire yet?"

"My what?" I asked turning around. Some of the people who were listening started to snicker or laugh.

"Your V-card." he repeated slowly.

"What the heck is a V-card?" I asked Trent, becoming annoyed. He smiled his sly smile.

"You virginity- card. You're still a virgin, aren't you?"

I gasped out of shock. "Of course I'm a virgin!"

"Well call me if you plan on losing it." My eyes widened at his statement and I quickly turned back around in my seat. Most of the class howled with laughter and suddenly I felt so alone. Maybe if Sofia would have been in class today I wouldn't feel half as lonely. I mentally shook the thought away. Sofia wasn't my friend anymore so she wouldn't care who said what about me.

My eyes caught darren's cross the room. He wasn't laughing or smiling or even smirking. He face was blank. I turned away from him and sat up in my chair straighter and lifted my head up.

"You'll call me, right Jazzy?" Trent asked again once the laughter and snickering had subdued. That's it, I thought as I stood up and turned to him.

"You are the biggest fool if you think that for a moment that I'll even consider taking you up on your offer! Unlike you and the rest of you idiots I take my virginity seriously. I wouldn't lose it to just any guy who's available! So you Trent, are the last person I would EVER consider being with!"

The class sat in silence and I stood there glaring at Trent until Ms. Hayes returned a few seconds later. "Jazirah, sit." she instructed firmly. I grit my teeth but took my seat and concentrated on finishing my assignment.

The bell rung and everyone started filing out the classroom. I packed my things up to leave, but when I tried push my chair back it wouldn't budge because someone was blocking me. Trent placed both hands on my desk and leaned over me. "Move." I growled, leaning forward as well so that I could be further away from him.

I felt him bring his mouth to the side of my hijab where my ear was to whisper, "I'll unwrap you just like I did Sofia." My heart jumped to my throat for a second.

It was you! I wanted to scream, but instead I responded with a confident, "You think so?"

He chuckled darkly, "I know so." He was so uncomfortably close I could feel his body heat coming off of him.

"You really think it would be that easy?" I asked.

"Easier."

"Well, we'll just have to see." I roughly pushed back in my chair, probably hitting him in the groin, and walked out of the room to my next class. I was a bit shaken up by what he had said but I didn't let that to bother me.

***

Lunch period took so long to come, but when it was finally there I was wishing it was over. "So are you bald under your he-job?" One of the girls at our lunch table asked me.