chapter 3

I never did what Jade looked like so... Here u go. Again I don't own the pictures I found them on google. Whoever these people are if u find this please don't sue me I'm just a kid trying to do something fun.

Hannah's POV.

I woke up to see an angel still cuddled up on top of me. her eyes were puffy from crying so much and she didn't have a sweater on. she had on a T-shirt that exposed her arms, and I could see the scars. so that's why she was so upset when she found out I cut. I thought. She moved around in her sleep a little, mumbling something but I couldn't make out what. I smiled, she's so cute when she's sleeping. Her hands gripped my shirt tightly and her head was on my chest, our legs were tangled together and her hair was a mess. I heard a knock on the door and my sister creeped in. She sat on the edge of the bed and ran her fingers thru Rae's short red hair. I told her what happened cause she came in after Rae fell asleep and saw that she had been crying. She looked at Rae with a worried look.

"Your right, she's beautiful." Jade whispered. I always talked about Rae to my sister. She always thought it was so cute that I was crushing so hard.

"She is. if I wasn't so shy I would have asked her out by now..." I whispered.

"Why don't you? I know your shy but its so obvious she likes you. If she didn't they why would she be holding onto you so tight?" she whispered still playing with Rae's hair.

"I... I don't know... cause she's scared?" I whispered.

"yeah no.. trust me I know how people act then their in love. If she was scared she wouldn't be clinging to you, she'd be hiding under the covers. She'd be clinging to you if she knew you longer, but you told me a few days ago that she talked to you for the first time." Jade explained still whispering so we don't wake up Rae.

"Well..." I whispered and looked down at the girl laying on top of me. I bit my lip as I stared at her. my sister noticed and smiles.

"do it." she whispered. I looked down and her lips and bit my lip hard. I took a deep breath in and started to lean down. Our faces were inches apart when she shifted in her sleep. I pulled back quickly blushing so red. She shifted so she was now at a better angel for me to kiss her. Is she awake? I gulped and leaned down again. I stopped right before our lips were gonna touch. I was so nervous, I don't know if I can do this.

"Are you gonna kiss me or not?" Rae said smirking as I jumped back squealing cause I wasn't expecting that. she opened her eyes and looked up at me.

"h-how long w-w-were you a-awake?" I asked blushing so red.

"the whole time. I was up since six. but you were too comfy, and I felt safe..." she looked away blushing a little saying the last part quieter but I could still hear it. "um... I'll.. I'll go.. I don't want to be a burden and your parents probably wont be happy when they see I'm here..." she said as she stated to get up. I wanted to say something but I was too shy.

"no its ok, they aren't home and wont be for a while. so its fine, your not a burden." Jade said for me knowing I was too shy to. We then heard Rae's phone ring. She picked it up and looked at it with a look of fear. She gulped loudly and pressed the answer button.

"uhh.. hey dad. what's u-"

"RAE WHERE ARE YOU, YOU PIECE OF SHIT!"

"I'm..." She looked over at me. "I'm at a friends house. She's tutoring me." She said. She didn't sound scared but her face showed fear.

"YOU GET YOUR ASS HOME NOW AND GET YOUR SHIT OUT OF MY HOUSE, YOUR ASS IS ON THE STREET YOU GAY FAGGOT! I WILL NO LONGER HAVE A DYKE IN MY HOUSE! GO OUT ON THE STREET WHERE YOU BELONG!" He yelled out. Rae gulped.