Chapter 7

Re Cap: 

 **"Okay good everyone is here, including you in the corner," He says looking straight at the corner by me. I look behind me and nothing or nobody is there. There was slight rustling and a cough.

"Oh crap," a faint voice said. I know all of us heard that by the look on their faces.**

~_~_~_~_~

"W-what are you talking about?" I ask walking away from that corner, I swear I knew something was fishy since I got here. 

FLASHBACK:

The car stopped and I saw a figure in the woods and it disappeared in a flash. It startled me and the car started again.

~_~_~_~_~

"Yes you I know you're here, you might as well show yourself," Professor X said staring at the corner. I glance at him He must be on a lonely streak, that mind reading power must of got into his head, I thought.  **A/N I See what I did there, haha**

I looked at Professor X and then looked at Alex, he is as confused as I am. Then we heard a small giggle, then a girl slowly appeared. Maybe Professor X isn't crazy, I thought. She looks at me and I remember that she's the figure in the woods of course she was here the whole time I was. 

"Now what is your name?" Professor X asks in a soothing voice.

"They call me Phantom. But the name is Brittany," She said with a smirk, she has brown golden hair the goes down to her hips. She's as tall as I am, and she has a pretty smile. 

"Here lets get you a room so you can wash up a bit so all of can get to know you," Professor X guides her into the hallway and she's out of sight. I glance at Alex. 

"She is mine and my little brother old friend. I didn't know she could turn invisible," He exclaims I turn back at the hallway. Then I thought about it.

"Brother? You have a little brother?" I ask turning around.

"His name is Scott, he isn't here because nobody has caught him yet. I told him he should come here though. But I don't think that would be a good idea anymore," Alex looks back at the hallway. Professor X walks into the room. 

"I knew she was coming here, so I made a few arrangements" Professor X said but Brittany walks out. she wears a skirt that is a little to short but long enough to not see anything. Her hair is slightly curled and she is wearing a tight tank top, and lastly I see her boots that goes up to her knees. 

"All of you follow me." Professor X walks down the hall and all of follow but I actually wonder what Alex was going to ask me, I love the bear though it reminds me of...well me, I giggle at the thought. 

We all walk into his room and the door closes. "The government is coming, and they will experiment on us all if we don't leave now." He looks directly at all of us.

"Woah woah woah woah, I'm sorry to interrupt but I love your British accent its so amazing!!" Brittany exclaims. We all laugh at her fangirling session and Professor goes back to talking.

"They already have a few people, Alex, they have your brother. We need to bail him out before anything goes wrong." Alex's grip tightens on my arm. I flinch and he realizes that his grip is to hard. 

"Alex, I need to see Scott again. We need to save him." Brittany says worried. Alex stares at her.

"Okay so lets hurry up before they get here. I need my brother safe, even if his 'mutation' isn't exactly safe," Alex said stepping toward the door.

" They won't let us go that easily, wee need a plan," said the Professor stopping Alex in his tracks. Alex turned to face Charles.

"I don't need one," he said. He walked out of the room and down the hallway.

"oh this is going to be a disaster," said Professor X as he put his head in his hands. He looked up at me and Brittany and sighed. I walked out of the room and followed Alex to the elevator with Brittany in tow. I caught up with him just as the doors were closing.

"Why are you here?" Alex asked glaring at us.

"we're going with you," I said as the doors closed. The elevator took us up to the ground floor. Brittany grabbed our hands as the elevator doors opened. 

" I can make you guys invisible," she said as her body became transparent. I looked at Alex only to see the wall behind him. Brittany actually made us invisible. A gaurd cane through the door and we all ran for the door.

" Hey! who's there?" he yelled as we opened the door and ran out to the helecopter.

~_~_~_~_~

A/N

Hey guys sorry for not posting yesterday. And sorry for this being a short chapter. School has kept me very busy and I haven't found time to write. Hopefully the next chapter will be out Tuesday. Animegirl32 out.