Note

Hello all!

This is it. This is the end. Here ends our short journey and it is one which I will never forget.

Reverse is the first book I've ever completed and this feeling is like no other. It's pure happiness, joy and shock.

Massive, massive thanks to all my wonderful readers who voted and commented all the way. Thank you to you guys for giving my book and I, a chance, I'll be forever grateful to all of you.

This thanks is not only for the readers in the present but to everyone who shall read Reverse in the future and reach the end.

Thank you to everyone for commenting your honest thoughts and opinions. I personally enjoyed whenever you guys cursed him out or gave him a piece of your mind, they're my favorite. xD

Thank you for getting my book where it is today in such a short amount of time.

Thank you for being my friends. You guys are the best, my fam.

I will miss these days of hurrying to check my notifications and see who commented first and what. I will miss the rush of waiting  for what you guys will have to say about a chapter.

Thank you so much.

*

Here's something that I want everyone to know and to keep with them:

Don't let society pressure you into anything you wouldn't want to do or don't like. Don't let society or other people rule you. Don't let what you think others may want you to do pick your decisions.

You are you. You are beautiful, you are wonderful and you are unique.

No one deserves to be bullied. It's not your fault. You didn't ask for it.
You will survive. You're amazing.

Please never inflict harm on yourself or think that ending your life is the answer to the world's problems.

I'm not ridiculing those who do that but it's not the answer. There's so much that you can do in life. Don't let a few assholes in life disturb your whole self. They're just hurdles in a life that is solely yours. Make your decisions and be strong.

If you know anyone who is going through such situations please don't hesitate to talk to them, help them. Tell adults, get help. Help is not something to be ashamed of. Everyone needs it once in a while. Humans were not born to be alone. You gotta rely on someone sometimes, everyone needs a shoulder to hold on to.

Thank you so much for reading. <3

If you continue onto any of my other books that are already posted or ones which I will post in the future then this is just a see you later but for those who wish to end this here, goodbye and I wish you all the best :)

Much love.