Part 2 Directions

The Opening Ceremonies

Tributes:

Each of you will get to design your costumes! Here's what you need to decide!

1.Choose a theme (Ex: Chrome, Reds, Black and White) 

2.Pick a top, bottom, and/or dress.

3. Pick your hair and or headdress. (Ex: Tiara, Headband, Braid)

4. Pick a stance. (Ex: Sturdy, Slouched, Posing)

5. Pick your action. (Ex: Waving, Blowing Kisses, Winking)

6. Put all of it together in a single paragraph. Use description, you need to impress the sponsors. 

Mentors and Escorts:

1. Feel free to talk to your tributes about how to properly sell themselves in the chariots. Use your past experience to tell them how you presented yourself in your winning Opening Ceremonies or give them your fashion advice and expertise. 

2. Look at the other districts and compare strategy to help your own tributes succeed.

3. Other than that, free pass for this round :)

Gamemakers:

1. Wait until the paragraphs are posted.

2. Examine the tributes and keep up to date on who’s at the top of the sponsors’ charts. (always posted on my profile @rose_tyler_dauntless)

Sponsors (Readers):

1. Read through the paragraphs once they are posted.

2. Who had the best outfit?

3. Who used the best description?

4. Who presented themselves the best?

5. So far, who do you think will win?

6. Comment down below which tribute you think won over the crowd to give your support.

 And remember, you can still vote on their initial character introductions as well!

Sincerely, The President.

DUE ON SEPTEMBER 22nd!!!!!!!!!!