Blake Moore

District 7 Male (SarcastianFan)

Name: Blake Moore

Age: 16

District: 7

Occupation: Tribute/ Carpenter in his family's shop.

Romance: has a crush on District partner (Fawn)

 i jolt awake from a nightmare of losing her. Fawn i love her and well... she doesn't know it. i have tried to tell her but i just haven't gotten to it. years ago we met and actually were kinda dating. i kissed her. ever since then we haven't spoken.

i sigh and get into my reaping outfit. a white collared shirt and dress pants. i put on my dress shoes and go downstairs to the kitchen. i eat my breakfast and stare out my window at Fawn she doesn't see me. i continue to stare at her beautiful face while i eat my pancakes. she seems to be walking in town.

Anyway, if i happen to get picked i do know a few skills. i have been in the woods plenty of times. i can use a bow. i even have bumped into Fawn sometimes. that's how we met. in the woods while i was hunting. i am also good with an ax. i work in my fathers shop and all that. i have a little sister but she is only 4 her name is Giselle she looks a lot like me.i have brown hair and dark brown eyes. as i was saying, so does she. 

i stand in the 14 year old boy section and look across from me. there she is, Fawn as beautiful as ever. she has her dark hair in a bun and a yellow dress. the dress she wore the first day of school last year. it barely fits her now. before i know it the names are being called.

"Blake Moore!" yells the escort woman. me?!?!? i think. it can't be! but everyone starts to push me to the stage. i walk up to the stage. i mount the steps and look to the crowd. shock fills my parents faces. Giselle doesn't understand. my mother is crying and holding Giselle in her arms.

"Fawn Emerson!!" calls the escort. NO! i almost scream, but luckily no one hears. she walks up the stage. she looks terrified. we shake hands and its time to say our goodbyes. the first one the come in is Fawn's father

"Listen!" he yells "you BETTER protect her! i know you can hunt! if she doesn't come home its all your fault!" he storms out and slams the door.

"I promise!" i yell back. my family finally comes in. i hold my little sister in my arms. "Giselle i'm so sorry!" i tell her. "i may never come back sweetie." i continue trying to stay calm. my mother hugs me and my father gives me a star necklace as my District token. they all leave. and its time to go to the capitol.