Chapter 5

Calum

I woke up the next day with a headache. I walked out into the living room to see Ashton laying on the couch with only a blanket and I sure hoped he had pants on.

"What the hell happened last night Ash?" I groaned, grabbing my head from the sudden pain talking brought on.

"You got drunk Calum." He replied in a harsh tone.

"Anything else?" I received no answer. I sighed and strolled into the kitchen, finding Michael and Luke, who both quit talking when they saw me.

"What, you guys too? What did I do!" I yelled, making my headache worse.

"You need to stop drinking Calum..." That was all Luke said and then walked out.

"Wow I'm surprised he even talked to you. You said some pretty hurtful things to all of us..." Michael said while taking a bite of cereal.

"What do you mean?" I asked, taking a seat and running my hands through my sweaty hair.

"Well Ashton is a controlling asshole, I'm a wanna be punk with a sex addiction, and Luke is a whiny, bitchy cry baby." I quickly smashed my head on the table several times before Michael slid his hand under my forehead.

"I understand, I'm not mad. You're in a bad place and alcohol seemed like the answer, but you and I both know it isn't helping. Go apologize to them, they should understand you were too far gone to understand what you were saying." He said, with a soft smile and a hug.

"I know, but it was my choice to drink." I sighed once again and stood up. I made my way into the living room and cleared my throat.

"I'd like to apologize for the things I said last night. Just know I did want to get so drunk I couldn't remember what happened, but I didn't want anything to happen. I'm sorry for everything. Ash, you're not controlling, you just want what's best for all of us. And Lukey, you are not bitchy, or whiny, or a cry baby. Never have I ever thought that. You are a very strong person in my mind. I hope you know I love you guys..." I trailed off, letting a tear slide down my cheek before being squeezed to death.

"It's okay." Luke whispered, squeezing me even harder before Ashton joined it. Michael squealed and also got in on the group hug, making me laugh. I was one of the luckiest people in the world to have these boys as my friends. Once they let go I walked back to my room and screamed into a pillow.

I was sick of making everyone miserable. It shouldn't be their problem. I cried for a good 15 minutes until I decided to wipe my eyes and go on Twitter. I finally remembered the paper in my pocket. I quickly dug it out and searched the username. It was the first one that popped up and luckily she was already following me. I quickly followed her back and sent her a message.

I know this is unexpected, but I'd like to ask you a question...

I locked my phone and laid down.