I have Lunch with Tree Spirits, Elves, and Supermodels

This is awesome! I thought as I stuffed my face with pizza and  icecream.  This almost makes up for missing my birthday party!  The food was excellent.  It was served by small thin girls who frequently  disappeared and reapeared in another spot.  They had pale green skin and emerald green eyes.  They wore jeans and shimmering green t-shirts.  And they giggled a ton! I learned later that they were Wood  Nymphs, or spirits of trees.  I sat at a long table with a bunch of other boys and girls my age.  They all had the same mischievous expression with pointed ears and arched eyebrows.  

"Why don't the Nymphs fill my glass?" I asked them. 

One girl looked at me, "It's a magic goblet."  She said matter-of-factly.

I looked back at her expecting a joke.

"No, seriously!"   She exclaimed shrilly,  "Tell it what you want!"

I felt stupid talking to a cup.  "Ummm... Hello Mr. Goblet... Mountain Dew Please?"

The goblet made a popping noise and a sound like fizz, as if someone had just opened a can.  It filled up and I took a sip. "Perfect!"

Just then some girls from another table came over to me giggling like crazy.  They wore so much make-up that I wondered if they were getting ready for Halloween already.  Their matching pink tank-tops, blue jean miniskirts, and similar hairdos all curled on top of their heads made me think that they had pre-arranged it.

"Hi!!! I'm Brittany Nichole Beau!  I"m, like, from the Aphrodite cabin!  My friends and I were talking about you and we think you are the dumbest person we have ever seen. "

The rest of the girls giggled and dabbed at their makeup.  I noticed that one girl was still at the table alone.  She looked at me and mouthed "Sorry!"   Then Brittany walked off, swinging  her hips like a model.

Just then some one tapped me on the shoulder.  He was from my table. 

"Dude!"  He nodded toward Brittany, "When are you  going to ask her out?"

"Ummm... Shut up, Donald!"  I said reading the 'Hello, my name is...'  nametag he wore on his forehead.

"It's David!" he said angrily.

"Sorry... Dyslexia."

"Me too man!" David said suddenly excited.

Then a loud noise sounded from the Big House porch.

"Conch horn!" David said, " Time to go to the cabins."