Chapter 15

Chapter 15

Recap:

“So did you have fun,” She asked while stopping in my drive way.

“Yes I had a great time it was better than the last party” I said jokingly she laughed slightly.

“I think every party would have been better than that one” She said I nodded my head in agreement remembering the disaster of the last party I went to I turned to Ash again.

“Thanks for the ride and everything else” She smirked at me

“And as always no problem” I laughed at her and kissed her on the cheek before getting out the car.

“Bye Ash” I said she grinned at me

VOTE COMMENT FAN

VOTE COMMENT FAN

 (Ash POV)

I dragged my feet to class not bothering to acknowledge the teacher who is yelling at me about my uniform I want to tell him to shut the hell up but I’m to tired to care or speak to him so I simply ignore him. I go to my locker and stuff my book bag in taking out my binder and a pen before I make my way to my first period. I think I officially hate Monday, I walked into class ignoring the girls at the door who always give me the creepy hey Ash in the morning. I finally make it to my seat and plop down in it putting my head down looking at the others as they talked.

“Hey Ash what up with you” Gabriel asked I shrugged

“Just tired I was shopping with Sarah all weekend for her stupid dress and I didn’t get to start any of my homework till sunday” I mumbled into my arm.

“A dress for what” she asked confused didn’t I tell her about the wedding I guess I didn’t I began explaining to her.

“She’s shopping for a wedding dress and she took you of all people along with her,” She stated, laughing as I frowned at her.

“What’s that supposed to mean, I know how to shop for women, ” I told her I have shopped for girls plenty of time.

“Oh yea I forgot that little player in you uses gifts as a way to target young innocent girls” she said rolling her eyes.

“I’ll have you know that I am not a player” I said she laughed

“Ash what girl haven’t you slept with in this school” She asked with her eyebrows raised

“Well your friends and Aly” I said in a duh tone I don’t sleep around a lot well I don’t think I do at least.

“Ash they don’t count and you know it” I shrugged my shoulders and closed my eye

“Well then I haven’t slept with any girls in this school,” I said with my eyes still closed before she could reply I heard the teacher walking in. He took attendance while also commenting on my attire I ignored him not bothering to fuss with him today. I must of fell asleep because I heard Gabriel calling my name I cracked opened my eyes to see her standing there with her book in her hand giving me a disapproving look.

“You need to go to bed at night” She said sternly I yawned ignoring her statement I stood up and grabbed my binder following her out the door to our next class.

Once we sat in our seats I put my head down again to go back to sleep.

“Ash get up you already slept through the last class you can’t sleep through this one” Gabriel said poking me in the side I looked at her.