Distress

"A-Agae… A-Agae scared… Master w-w-will punish… Agae!"

The satyr walked along the hallway of the Palace, headed for the throne room, while mumbling to himself. He stopped at the doorway, knocked and waited for someone to let him in.

"Come in."

The door opened by itself and he went inside. The aura in the room can be likened to the Underworld; cold, dark, and brooding. The satyr thought he was going to die by just being in the room. He walked towards and stopped a few feet away from the throne. The one sitting on it was not happy.

Not happy at all.

"M-Master…A-Agae is… b-back." He could sense that his Master was listening and he was not going to answer back. "I-I have….n-news….n-news for master…" He gulped and sweated so much, he was making a puddle around him. Though, it was not known whether it was sweat or something else. "The m-mission you gave m-me…" This time it was much lower. Every time he spoke, it gets lower until he was the only one who can hear himself. He gulped again. "…It w-was …"

The one on the throne moved and Agae, who barely saw the glare, felt it.

"The c-cow…died…g-gods…still….a-a-alive…" For one long minute, Agae waited for his death. Not a sound can be heard from the room as the two just stared at one another, until his master spoke.

"Get out of my sight."

Agae was relieved. "M-Master… thank yo-"

"Get out!"

"Y-y-yes!" He ran outside, leaving Cronus at the throne room.

He thought for a while, and after that, he mentally called the other titans for a meeting.

_________________________________________________________

"Hey Crius, what did you do now?"

"Shut up Hyperion! Maybe you're the one who's in trouble!"

"Hah! Yeah right. Just admit it. You were slacking off when you should be doing your job."

"I am doing my job. What about you? The sun came up a bit late today, don't you think so?"

"Have you ever heard of Winter solstice?"

"At this month?!"

The titans have gathered at the council room after they were called. The only one who was not there was the ruler himself.

Oceanus, who was tired of his brothers bickering, said "If you two don't shut up, I will imprison you in the deepest part of the ocean!"

Crius mumbled "I'm very sorry for annoying you your fishyness!"

"By the way Oceanus, how's life under the sea? Must be fun singing with your little fish friends." said Hyperion.

"Magnificent. It's much more grand than the last time. I have a beautiful palace, and servants to attend our needs. And I don't sing with my food."

"Lucky."

"If you work hard Crius, and maybe lessen your annoyance, you might get a kingdom yourself."

"Yeah right, that will be in another life!"

"A life as a monkey. It suits you!" said Hyperion.

Oceanus looked at Iapetus and smirked. "What about you Iapetus? How's the underworld?

The titan looked like he has not slept in days. He looked haggard and was staring at his chalice.

"Hey bro! Are you okay?" asked Crius.