eight

extra long (over 2,000 words jesus) because there won't be an update for a while,,, i'm going on vacation nice

       "Ow, Jimin, that fucking hurts." Yoongi hissed. Jimin sighed as he rubbed the bleach into Yoongi's hair.

      "I told you it was going to hurt. But you didn't believe me." Jimin said. He put the shower cap snuggly on Yoongi's head and laughed at how silly he looked. Yoongi glared at him from his position on the toilet and Jimin smiled at him. "We let the bleach sit for a few minutes and then wash it out, and then we can put the actual dye in."

"Alright, hand me my chocolate." Yoongi held his hand out for the candy and Jimin dropped him a few pieces. Yoongi shoved them all into his mouth, and Jimin took it as a chance to talk about Hoseok.

"So, do you really think Hoseok would rather hang out with Taehyung than you? I mean, you've been friends forever, and I'm pretty sure he likes you a lot more than he likes anyone else. Have you seen they way he–"

"Jimin, stop." Yoongi said, resting his hand on Jimin's wrist. Jimin looked down at him and sighed. Yoongi shook his head and clicked his tongue. "It's pointless anyhow, Hoseok is always making other friends, I'm used to him leaving once in a while."

Jimin's eyes widened a little, thinking he'd made a breakthrough. Of course, he thought, Hoseok tries to get over Yoongi by making friends and distancing himself from him. Why didn't I think of that? "Does it make you mad when Hoseok finds new people to hang out with?"

"What is this?" Yoongi asked, wiping some fairy dust off the back of the toilet. Jimin's heart caught in his throat and he hurriedly pushed all of it onto the floor, ignoring the fact that Yoongi had changed the subject.

"Nothing, it's nothing." Jimin said. He laughed awkwardly and continued wiping off the now clean toilet, Yoongi watching him with amusement.

"It's okay, Jimin, you could have told me you were into drag." Yoongi chuckled to himself and Jimin blushed a deep red and punched Yoongi's shoulder.

"Don't test me, I could totally ruin your hair right now." Jimin said. Yoongi pretended to zip his lips closed and sat back on the toilet. Jimin could hear Hoseok and Taehyung laughing loudly next door. He rolled his eyes and sighed, Taehyung was ruining the plan, and if Seokjin yelled at him for messing things up, he couldn't even fathom what he had in store for Taehyung.

Suddenly the laughing stopped and the familiar rings from the Great Book erupted throughout the apartment. "Shit," Jimin muttered to himself, putting down his licorice. Yoongi looked up from his phone, eyebrows knit together in confusion.

"What is tha–"

"Jimin go get Taehyung right now!" Seokjin practically yelled. Jimin could tell he was furious, and Jimin could only think of the stupid things Taehyung could have possibly done.

"Hyung, I'm kind of busy, and there's kind of someone in my apartment." Jimin said, trying to make it seem like he wasn't talking to no one. Yoongi was looking around the bathroom for Jimin's cellphone, but Jimin didn't have a cellphone, he didn't even have a landline.

"Jimin, I will not tell you again, go get Taehyung. Now." Seokjin said. Jimin nodded to no one in particular and held his hand out for Yoongi's house keys. Yoongi dropped them into his palm and Jimin ran out of his apartment as quickly as he could.

Jimin burst into Yoongi's apartment to see Hoseok and Taehyung making out on the couch. Jimin dropped the keys on the floor and crossed his arms over his chest. "Are you fucking kidding me?"