Chapter 28 --so that's their plan..>:l

Sarah's POV

“aammm, Diane?”

I clung my bag on my shoulder while we walked out of the restaurant

“paano mo nakilala si Nica?”

I was hesitant to ask nut I did anyway

“ou nga ate Diane, how did you two met?”

Thia was so excited to hear the story , she even walked beside Diane keeping an eye on her

“well, I was here yesterday with mama..”

“and you met her?”

Rhian buts in

“yeah, but let’s not jump to that. My mom left because she has emergency at work”

“and you met her?”

Rhian again

“yeah, but let me tell you the details.. I decided to leave and was about to call Diane and tell her what happened..”

“and then you met her?”

Thia asked before Rhian could.. They could be really annoying sometimes.. pero nagttrip lang naman to sila kaya let them..

“so you met her?”

Parang sira talaga tong si Rhian.. ayaw patalo?

“yeah, I bumped into someone and when I recognize her.. It was Nica and I was so excited when she asked me to audition for Rhys..”

Diane detailed with full emotions in her eyes.. she might cry if this continues..

“that’s it?you didn’t even say sorry? Come on! Tell me the details before she asked you about the audition!”

Hahahahaha!! That made us laugh like mad and made the boys looked behind, raising their brows on us..

“baliw ka Rhian!! Kanina lang minamadali mo si Diane magkwento tapos nung ending na , gusto mo full details pa?”

We were still laughing until we arrived at the parking lot

“so, what about the party?  Yung sabi ni Nica kanina.. what’s that all about?”

I tried hard not to give them hint of the reason why I’m asking..

“well, it’s a party for all new members of Rhys.. there, we will be able to meet the other top models of Rhys and even magazine companies’ representatives..”

“woah! That’s big!”

Rhian exclaimed

“sinabi mo pa! and, this could be my biggest break because tomorrow we will be doing our first shoot and a ramp at the party!!”

“what the!! Iba ka na talaga ate! Galing!”

“sus! Ako pa rin to noh! Si Diane Hidalgo pa din to!”

“so, Diane.. pwede ka bang magsama?”

“asus, Ate sarah! Gusto mo lang naman sumama ii..!”

Talaga! Gusto kong sumama but not to party with them.. Diane needs me there!!

“hindi ii! Sabi kasi.. only models and listed guests of Rhys will be given invitations.. alam niyo na.. exclusive party yun!!”

“ganun? Ii pano pag kinailangan mo kami dun? Pano kung…”

“don’t worry okay? That’s an all girls party, ok? Kaya I’m safe.. if that’s what you’re thinking..”

Trust me, you won’t! I said to myself but gave in anyway…