Chapter 23, He didnt freak out

Hey I don't know if I can finish the 20 followers special thing because I just back from watching a movie. Not Kick Ass, Planes

-RiceBunni

Steven's P.o.V.

I'm starting to worry about Kevin now. He's gone about 4 hours now, I'm scared. "Steven it's going to be ok" Eddie patted my back "How do you know? You don't if he's getting hurt right now or what if he can't see me again" I say softly at the end "Steven don't think about that, ok? I bet he's going to be fine" Eddie tells me "I don't man, I'm scared" he sighs "Steven, lets do something!" He says excitingly "What about Aleks? Aren't you suppose to hang out with him?" I ask him "He can wait. You don't have anyone right now" I nod and we go into the car

"Eddie where we going?" He smiles "Eddie?" He giggles "Somewhere that you don't wanna know" I roll my eyes "Whatever" and he keeps driving. He drives up to a person "5 dollars, please" the man asks, Eddie gives him the money an he points to other direction "Eddie where are we?" Once I saw the big Ferris wheel and all the rides "Eddie what?" He smiles again "We're at the fair!" He shouts, I love the fair I was so much fun when I was little, the rides I went was like I was on an airplane. Wind in my hair, shivers down my back because we went high up! It was so cool! We went out of the car, I hugged him "Thanks, Eddie" he smiled and hugged back "I knew it would get out of you mind" I chuckled and ran off into the fair.

This is going to fun!

Kevin's P.o.V.

This is not going to be fun

I enter the house after I got hugged by Anna, I see dad on the kitchen table "Hi dad" I said nervously "Hello, I think we need to talk" he said sipping his coffee "I think we do" I say sitting "So your 'friend' Steven" I nod "Is very special to you isn't he?" He asks me "Yeah", "So how is it?" I act surprise in why he said that "It's nice, I think" he raised his eyebrow "And have you guys...Umm.... Do it yet?" He giggle a little "No, not yet" I lie "Good" he sighs, was is amazing in bed though. "So I think we're done here" he says sitting up "Wait? Aren't you gonna yell at me?" I say confused "Do you want me too? Because I can" he said back, I shake my head and he went out into the living room "That was too bad, wasn't it" my mom said behind "I guess not" I sighed in relief.

My mom dropped me at the creature house "Bye mom!" He waved and went into the house "Where's Steven?" I ask James "He's out somewhere Eddie" I nod and go watch TV. Where did he go? I bet Eddie will take care of him.... Please?

Steven's P.o.V.

I went on last ride I could go on "I think I'm done" I say slouching, Eddie ran to the garbage can and puked "Thats gross" I say "I'm sorry" he wiped him mouth "Note to self, never go on rides right after you eat" I laughed and we went back to the car, me driving of course.

Hello! I didn't know how to end the day so next cheaper would be a time lapse. Hope you liked it!

James molested Seamus

-RiceBunni