Chapter 9, Yep thats down

Hey what up! Heres the other chapter! #TFU

-RiceBunni

-----------------------------------------

-More flashbacks-

Me and The man goes downstairs to the living room, I really need to know his name, and we sit down on the couch "Why are you here?" The man asked "umm I kinda ran away" I said "Wait why? If I was Kevin I wouldn't of been so worried!" He said if he were related to me "I know, I know I'm sorry! They kept fighting, I kept getting angry and I ran away!" I said rushing but then I started crying, he rubs my back "It's ok, I well kinda had that problem too but just get over it, ok?" he says, I nod and stop crying. "Steven" he said, I tilted my head confused "my name is Steven by the way" I smile and hug him.

Over time me and Steven hang out but I hear a loud gasp upstairs I knew it was Kevin so I ran upstairs.

-Flashback ends-

Steven's P.o.V.

"I don't get what your saying, Anna" Kevin tells her snapping her out of it "I ran away from mom and dad because they fighting.. A lot.", "Why would they be fighting? Do they love each other?" Kevin says sounding worried "Of course they do but they have ya know" Anna says "But you know the police are finding you!" She sits up from slouching and her eyes widens "What? Do I have to come back then?" Me and Kevin nod, she frowns "ok I will but I need to tell the police this." She walks up and goes to the car with Kevin "Be right back, honey" he kisses my cheek and I giggle. He leaves and I close the door, I get bored and watch TV, I get more bored and just lay on the couch. Then Kevin pops on my mind, I giggle at the thought, he does such cute things like yawn thats really cute and do you know what's hot about him? How he- no wait everything is hot about him and I think more about him but then I feel my member get hard. I smirked at it and pulled down my pants and started stroking it I felt getting harder and so I started grabbed it and pumped it.

I moaned every once and awhile, then I felt a warm liquid on my hand, I licked it my hand tasted my on cum. I tasted good ready for Kevin. I hear the door unlock, I started to panic so I grabbed the pillow and hid myself. "Steven" Kevin set his keys on the table "What are you doing?" He said coming up to me "Nothing why?" I said acting like normal "then what's that?" He said pointing at my pillow "uhh" he lifts it up seeing that I had been touching myself.

-----------------------------------------

Cliffhanger bitches! like it? Love me!

-RiceBunni