Chapter 5, Awww sheet!

Hey guys.

Baby pls...

-RiceBunni

-----------------------------------------

Steven's P.o.V.

Kevin asked me to stay here because he had an family emergency and they didn't tell him why. I wonder what it is, I hope their okay.

I go upstairs thinking I should record stuff, whoops that's right I broke my monitor. So I went into Kevin's room to record, he doesn't mind right? When I finish recording, I look around Kevin's room he has pictures of himself and his family and a blue ribbon that he won in the science fair, I look at more other random stuff in his room. I lay in his bed because I was pretty tired, I start fluttering my eyes 'No don't sleep, I'm waiting for Kevin to come back' I say that but then I smell Kevin's pillow it smelled just like him, it made me all warm and cuddly inside. It remind me of all the fun times me and Kevin have together but before you know it boom! I was asleep in Kevin's room thinking about him

Kevin's P.o.V.

I arrive at my parents house and knock on the door, my mom answers it "Honey! Come in here quick" she said motioning in, I walk in nothing's wrong with the house, I walk in the dinning room I see my dad just sitting there "hey, son!", "hey! What's going on? Where's Anna?" I said question them "that's why your here, Anna ran away." My mom said tearing up "what why?!?! Did she do something? Did you guys do something?" I said freaking out "no calm down Kevin" my dad said "me and your mother came back from work and she went missing", "no what why! Oh my god! What do we do now? Did you call the cops" "yes" "uhh wh- are they gonna find her" "yes yes, honey you really need to calm down" my mom said "the police said that they are going to find here no matter what" I took deep breaths and finally calm down.

I'm driving back home thinking about why did Anna just run away like that? I parked my car into the driveway and start unlocking the door, "Steven! I'm home!" I yelled, no answer, I set down my keys and run upstairs into Steven's room no one was there. I go into my room and see Steven sleep there hugging my pillow, he looks soo cute when he sleeps. I was kinda tired too so I cuddled in with him and he immediately cuddle into me, I smile and fall asleep.

-----------------------------------------

Heller! I have very exciting thing to show you in the next chapter that may not have do with Anna ;)

-RiceBunni