Chapter 2, I'm heeereee!

Woot more!

Goby pls enjoy!

-RiceBunni

-----------------------------------------

Kevin's P.o.V.

I look at the time, 1:37, 'oh shit go to go pick up Steven' his plane was suppose to land at 2 and the airport was pretty far so I grab my keys.

I call Steven up

"Hey, where you at?" I said

"Going land in a few minutes, you there?"he said back

"Yeah, can't wait to see you!" I said excitedly

We hung up and I just waited and waited for Steven. Then a loud boo came behind me and I got so scared I jumped up and landed on the floor "What the hell?" I said rubbing my head "KEVIN" Steven said running up to me but he tripped over something and landed right on top of me. We look at each other for a while, he had the most beautiful eyes i'd ever seen, yep i totally gay for say that also I think I'm in love with Steven then

"oh-uh I'm sorry Kevin..." Steven said blushing still on top of me "it's ok Steven, is it ok if you get off of me?" I ask him "oh sorry" he said getting off me, I laughed and brush off the dust off of me then me and Steven headed out the door into the car.

Steven's P.o.V.

I hear my phone vibrate, it was Kevin I smiled and pick it up.

Hey, where you at?" He said

"Going to land in a few minutes, you there?" I said back

"Yeah, can't wait to see you!" He said sounding so excited, I feel my face hot and we hung up. The women next me and smiled then said "meeting someone? Because I see you blushing." She said "no" I said "Don't lie I hear him on the phone" , "ok, yes I like him but the doesn't mean anything between us ok?" I said breaking out "I'm sure something will, it always does" she said smiling. I smile back and we small talk all the whole ride.

I see Kevin on the seats waiting for me, I wanted to scare him so I yelled a loud boo at him. He jumped out of his seat and I laughed and said "KEVIN" and ran toward him but I accidentally trip over something and land right on top of him.

I look at him for awhile, those eyes man... Then realizing I was still on top of Kevin "oh-uh I'm sorry Kevin" I was blushing "it's ok Steven, is it ok if you get off me?" He said, I look where we were "oh sorry" he laughed, then butterflies started in my stomach when he started laughing GOD DANG IT Kevin your laugh is soo cute! We both laugh it out and walk out the door.

-----------------------------------------

HI!

Started to make another chapter because #YOLO right?

No? Just me? Sips dad? Ok... :(

-RiceBunni :D