Chapter 21, Why did you leave me?

Hey guys! I have new schedule now!

Mon- SCManex

Tues- Immortalfox

Wed- SCManex

Thurs- Immortalfox

Fri- SCManex

Sat- Immortalfox

Sun- Off

One shots I can do anytime

Yay!

-RiceBunni

Steven's P.o.V.

I start waking up by someone not cuddling me, I open my eyes and see I'm not in the same room. I'm in the creatures house. I walk to kitchen "Hey, Steven. What are you doing here?" Seamus sipping his drink "I guess Kevin left me here and James said I can sleep here" I sit next to him "I hope that's not a bother", "No Steven. Your our friend and that ass forgot you" I giggled "We cooked eggs if you want" I nod and grabbed a plate "Hey boo" James comes in kissing Seamus "How come no one tell me tells me these things!" I say sitting across from them "Uh sorry" James sitting down "No, it's ok" swallowing eggs "Kevin and I do it all of the time!" I laughed and they laughed back.

I sit on the couch to watch TV

*ding dong

I stand up to open it, god if it was Kevin I would of smacked him "Hey- Steven? Why are you here at the creatures house?" It was Eddie and Aleks "Well someone forgot me" I say point out it was Kevin "That asshole!" Aleks jumped in, I let them in and go in the kitchen. I follow them leaving the TV on "Hey guys!" Eddie said loudly "Eddie shut up, I'm still kinda sleepy" James cocked "Sorry" he giggled "Hey guys" Dan walks in "We're gonna do a short today" they groan "We did one last week!" Seamus says "Too bad! Wait why is Steven here?" I sigh "Kevin", "Oh, but you still help us with the camera" I smiled and we all walk outside. I think this short is going to be a movie thing well Dan told me and it was going to be about a movie called Pacific Rim.

Kevin's P.o.V.

I slowly wake up myself holding pillow, I guess I'm a cuddlier. I realize Steven wasn't here "Steven!" I stand up quickly, my eyes get blurred. Why did I do that? Now my head hurts! I run downstairs to if he's there "Steven?" No one answers, where the hell is he? I call Steven, no one answers. I get really worried so I go to Eddie's.

I knock on the door a couple times and no one opens the door, I grunt. I have an idea, I go back to car and drive to the creatures house. I was about to knock on the door but I heard talking, like Aleks is talking in the backyard so I go to the backyard. I see Aleks in a long haired wing, that looked like the one guy Marshall, I walk to the backyard and see Steven

"Steven!" I run and hug him "I was so worried about you! Where were you?" I ask pull away "You left him!" James yells from the porch, I look back at Steven "Did I leave you here?" He nods "You left me here. I guess you forgot about me" he walks away "No I didn't forget about you" I pull him back "Yeah you did!" James yells "Shut up! You fuck!" He laughs "I never forget about you." He rolls his eyes "Sure you do", "Yes I do!" He stares "If you don't forget about me why did you leave me here? Why didn't you get my voicemails? How come you don't want me? I bet you want someone else" he complains, everyone just stops and stares to look at us "What! I'm sorry I left you here. I'm didn't get you voicemails some how. And what do you mean I don't want you? And no I don't anyone but you Steven! Your the love of my life! You have everything I want!" I breathe heavily "Steven, your the one that I want" I hold his hands, he looks down "You really mean that?" He smiles "Yes of course I do, Steven" I lift his head up "I love you Steven", "Aww!" Eddie says loudly. He blushes "I love you too Kevin" and we kiss.

Happy ever after right? Wrong.

"Kevin McFarlane!" I hear yelling in the front yard, I let go and see it was my mom "Mom, what are you doing here?" I come up to her from the other side of the fence "What are you doing?" She looks at Steven then me "Uh nothing why?", "Kevin, home right now!" She pulls me "No" I say quietly "No?" She questions "Yeah I said no. Mom you know I have my own house, I don't have to listen to you no more" she raise her eyebrow "Well mister Kevin, your father needs you" I tilted my head "Wait why?", "He needs to speak to you immediately" I look at Steven, he nods and I go with her

Steven's P.o.V.

"Steven, your the one that I want" he holds my hands, I smile looking down "I love you Steven" he uses his hand to lift my head "Aww!" Eddie says interrupting our moment. I ignore it and blush "I love you too" he smiles and kisses me. I love you Kevin, you were in mind all day. Your smile, your laugh, your everything! I was never mad at you, I was just sad that you would leave me and never come back but you did. You came back for me. You did love me.

"Kevin McFarlane!" I hear an lady call out, we pull away. Was that Kevin's mom? He comes up to the fence talking to here "What is Kevin's mom doing here?" James tells me "I don't know", "Well it better be not important because you guys need time together" then Kevin looks at me like 'I need to go with her' looks, I nod. And he's off "Why he'd leave?" James asks me "He needed to go somewhere with his mom", "How do you know?" He looks at me confused "I can tell"

Hey I hope you like the new schedule!

-RiceBunni