Chapter 13

Hello guys(: Hey! the chapter is actually sorta long!(: but its the last chapter D: i hope you guys like it.(:

It’s been 2 weeks since Nicole and I left, everything has been amazing. I haven’t had to teach Nicole any lessons for a while, she’s finally learning. I knew once she spent more time with me she would love me, I just knew it. I love her with all my heart and I know she does also.

 I decided that I’m going to ask Nicole to marry me. I already bought a ring, I bought it the day before I took her. I know she’s going to say yes, well I hope. If she doesn’t I don’t know what I might do to her. She wouldn’t dare say no, would she? If she loves me like she says she does then I know Nicole would say yes. I plan on asking her tonight, over a romantic dinner. I’ve been planning to ask her for a while now I already have everything planned out, and every things going to be perfect.

~~

I lit the 2 candles on the table, I stepped back to admirer my work. I set up a romantic dinner for Nicole and me. It looks amazing, I know Nicole will just love it. I pressed my hand to my pocket to feel the small box, Nicole’s ring. I felt nervous, what happens if she says no, or she doesn’t like the dinner? I worked really hard on this dinner, I don’t want her to hate it. If Nicole hates it, then she would be an ungrateful bitch. Then I would have to teach her another lesson, I don’t want to teach her another lesson but if I had to then I would.

I can already imagine what Nicole looks like right now, I got her a new dress. An off the shoulder light baby blue dress that stopped right above her knees. Nicole looks amazing in light blue. I know she’ll just look absolutely beautiful.

I went and finished setting up, just thinking about me and Nicole’s future together. One day me and her will start a family of our own, nobody will bother us ever again because I know one day they’ll stop looking for her, they will give up. They’re never going to get her back.

When I was done setting up the dinner, I went into the other bedroom to get ready. I have to look good tonight, to impress Nicole.

~~

“You look beautiful, my love” I said as I walked into mine and Nicole’s bedroom. I knew she would look beautiful. She’s the most gorgeous girl I have ever seen in my life.

“Thank you” she said shyly. “You look really handsome, Ace.” She started walking towards me, and wrapped her arms around my waist bringing me into a hug. I smiled, just loving the feeling of being near Nicole. I pulled away and pressed a kiss against her soft lips.

“Now let’s go see your surprise, my dear.” I whispered against her lips. I turned her around and put my hands over her eyes, and led her into the dining room.

I took my hands away from her eyes once we made it to the dining room. I heard a small gasp escape from Nicole’s mouth, she turned around and I could see her eyes were a little watery.

“It’s beautiful Ace” she whispered as she grabbed my hand.

“I’m glad you like it my love” I led her to her chair, and pulled it out for her.

“Thank you” she said gratefully.

I sat down on the opposite side of the table, facing her. Nicole and I started eating.

“Can I borrow your knife” she asked sweetly. I thought I put a knife next to her plate, I thought as I handed her my knife. I guess I just forgot to.

We’ve been eating and talking for a while now, and I knew it was getting time for me to propose to Nicole.

I stood up from my chair and walked a couples steps, so I could be next to Nicole. She looked up at me with curious eyes. I got down on one knee, and stared into her gorgeous eyes.  Realization flashed in her eyes, as she got what I was doing.

“Nicole, the past few weeks has been amazing and I know it’s going to keep getting better by time. I love you with all my heart, will you marry me? ”

A tears escaped her eye, she stood up and pulled me into a hug.

“No” she whispered into my ear. I pulled back to look at her in shock, and that’s when I felt a sharp pain in my stomach. I pressed my hand to my stomach to feel a warm liquid I pulled my hand back to see blood, my blood. Nicole just stabbed me, I looked into her eyes to see hatred, her whole face looked angry. She picked up her hand with the knife in it, she was going to stab me again. I caught her wrist and pushed her to the ground, I straddled her hips and punched her in the face. She let out a loud yelp. She struggled to get out from under me.

“You bitch, you betrayed me.” I yelled in her face. “How could you do that to me?” She looked at me with such hatred. I don’t know how I didn’t see it before. She played me, she played me this whole time. While I was distracted in my own thoughts, she got her hand free and punched me, making me almost fall off of her. In that moment she got out from under me and tried to run. I grabbed her foot making her fall to the floor. She tried to crawl away, trying to grab at something, the knife. She reached the knife, and in one quick movement she turned around and cut my arm. I instantly let go of her, she screamed and jumped on top of me, straddling my hip. Tears were flowing down her cheeks, hatred still clear in her eyes. She raised the knife and plunged it into my chest.  Pain shot through my entire body, not just physical pain but emotional pain to.

I thought Nicole loved me, she lied to me it was just an act this whole time. I felt betrayed that she could do this to me. I tried moving my hands to touch my chest but i couldn’t move everything hurt too much.

“I’m sorry” she whispered, tears were flowing faster down her cheeks. She got up from on top of me and started to walk away. She stopped and grabbed my phone and keys off of the table, Nicole looked backed, she looked straight into my eyes.

“I love you” I whispered to her. One last tear escaped her from her eyes, and then she left. She left me, my one and only love left me. I stared at the spot Nicole was just at, black dots started to dance in front of my eyes, my eyes started to slowly close, and I fell into what felt like a deep sleep.

~~

Nicole’s POV.

I sat in one of the hospitals rooms, police officers and nurses kept coming in and out from the room. The nurses checked me out and the police kept trying to ask me questions, but I couldn’t talk, just not yet.

I got away from him, I finally got away from him. I killed him. I didn’t want to kill him but I knew I had to, if I didn’t I knew he would of killed me. After I stabbed him in his chest I left, I got into his car and just drove. I drove for an entire hour not knowing where I was going, all I knew was that I wanted to get far away from that place. I parked on the side of the road and called the police, I sat in the car staring blankly out into the night waiting for them to come and get me. When they did they brought me to the hospital.

I’ve been here for about an hour now, the police told me that my parents were on their way. I’ve missed them so much, I just want to be home, where it’s safe.

The sound of the door opening brought me out of my thoughts, it was a cop. He looked sympathetic, and angry. I could tell that he needed to tell me something.

I sigh escaped his mouth. “Ms. Carmichael, I have something important to tell you.” He said. I nodded my head, telling him to go on. He hesitated before speaking again.

“His body wasn’t found. When we got to the house, his body wasn’t there.”

Fear coursed through out my whole body, he wasn’t dead? I killed him, I stabbed him in his chest.

I screamed, and screamed. The police officer walked over to me trying to comfort me, it wasn’t working. I kept screaming, I screamed until my throat couldn’t take it anymore. Ace wasn’t dead, and I know he’s going to come back for me.

 She's Mine... And Will Always Be Mine.

I know its the last chapter BUT... Theres going to be a sequel!!

Vote, Comment, and FAN! :D