Chapter 7

Hello there(: new chapter! :D I hope you guys like it!!

:D <3

~~

We need to go soon. I can’t believe this is happening. Everything was going perfect, and now this happens. No one will ever find me and take my love away from me.

I’m in the living room, just pacing back and forth, thinking.

“They can’t take her, they just can’t” I whisper to myself.

Why does this have to happen? Everything always goes wrong, but I’m going to fix all the problems. If anyone gets in my way, there as good as dead.

I look down on my watch to see its been about 20 minutes. I walk over to Nicole’s room and walk in. Panic surges through me. She isn’t in here. I walk over to her bed and look around, her suitcase is still on her bed. She couldn’t have gotten out, there’s no way.

All of a sudden I hear a creek, I look over to my left. There she is trying to sneak out. She noticed that I saw her, and she ran.

“Nicole” I scream and ran after her.

She was at the end of the hallway. I ran faster, and tackled her to the ground. Her screams filled my ears.

“Let me go you fucking psycho” She screams.

Right when she said that, anger coursed through my body. How dare she call me that again.

I move a little off her and flip her onto her back, and straddle her.

“Don’t you ever say that again” I yell as I punched her.

Her scream grew louder as the pain fills her body from the force of my punch. Her tears fell down her cheek, as she silently sobbed.

“You bitch.” I yell.

I punched her once more, and got off her. Dragging her up by her shirt. I looked straight into her eyes.

“You lied to me” I whispered to her.

She shook her head.

“Yes you did. You said you loved me, but you don’t.”

“I- I do” she whispered

Hope surged through me, maybe she does love me. She probably just panicked.

“You do?”

“Yes”

“Say it, say you love me.”

“I love you” she whispered.

“I love you more.” I said, and pressed my lips gently to hers.

~~

I put the last of me, and Nicole’s bags in the trunk of my car. I slam the trunk closed, and make my way to the front of the car.

“You ready for our road trip my love?” I asked while I got into the car.

“Yes” she said as she smiled at me.

I’m not going to tell her why we’re going on this trip, I don’t want to worry her. I know she’s going to love where we going, I just know it.

I start the car and pull out of the driveway.

Here we go, I thought to myself with a smile.

Vote, comment, and FAN! :D