Chapter 3

Hey guys! Heres chapter 3! Sorry its short ^_^ But! I'll try an upload again later tonight or tomorrow!(: and i was wondering if i should do nicoles POV?!?!? Yes? No? You decide!(:  Oohhh and i wanna thank rebekahleemusic7 for my new book cover! Its just to awesome!! ahah

I remember the first time I saw Nicole. She was sitting under an oak tree in the park just reading a book. Right when I saw her I knew I had to make her mine. She was so beautiful, the way the sun was shining on her made her look like an angel, my angel. I followed her home that day to find that she lives alone in her apartment, and ever since then I would sit across the street just waiting to see if she comes out, and if she did I would follow her. She never noticed me, but that was two years ago. Now she really is mine, even if she doesn’t want to be with me she has no choice. She’s going to mine no matter what.

It’s been a week, and there’s no change. She either just sits there not talking or crying and screaming at me to let her go. I’ve had to teach her a couple lessons from the way she’s been acting. I don’t feel bad for doing that, she needs to learn.

I still need a plan. Every plan that I have to make her love me isn’t working! She hates me, and I don’t know how to change that. She’s just being a stubborn bitch! Maybe I just need to teach her another lesson, to show her that she just can’t keep acting like this, she has to start loving me at some time!

I walk into Nicole’s room to see her sitting at the edge of her bed. I look at her face, and see the tears in her eyes.

“Please why can’t you just let me go” she whispers

The answer to that question is so simple. I don’t even know why she asked me that.

“Because I love you Nicole”

“How can you love me, you don’t even know me!” She yells while standing up.

“Don’t yell at me!” I snap

Fear crosses her features and she sits back down.

“I do know you my love. I have for 2 years. Even if I was sent to jail for about a year, because of you.

“2 years” she whispers more to herself then me.

I walk closer to her and sit on the opposite side of the bed.

“How can you know me for 2 years. I have never seen you except for that time you broke into my house, you psycho!

That’s when I snapped.

“Don’t you ever call me a psycho, you fucking bitch!” I yell while standing up.

I walk over to her and slap her right in the face, she yelps in pain as she falls onto the floor.

“You don’t know how much I love you Nicole!” I say while I kicked her in her stomach.

She screams out in pain.

“Never call me that again! Do you understand me?”

She just lays there.

“Do you!” I said while I kicked her again.

“Y-yes” she whispers.

With that I walked out of the room and locked the door behind me. How could she call me a psycho! I can’t believe her.

~~

It’s been about a couple hours, and I’ve had my time to cool off. I was just sitting on the couch thinking about her, of course. I still love her nothing will ever change that. She just needs to learn her place, and I need to teach her that.

Comment, Vote, and become a FAN! :D

Shes Mine.... And will always be mine.On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara