Chapter 1

Chapter 1 WOOT! WOOT! hehe so heres chapter 1 i really hope you guys like it. :D

Right when I said my name her screams stopped and her whole body went rigid. Chills were sent down her body when I whispered,

“You remember me don’t you, I know you would”

Her body started to shake uncontrollably, and her sobs started

“Please, don’t hurt me” she choked out between sobs.

“I would never hurt you sweetheart, I love you”

Once again she started to scream and thrash against my hold. I took out the cloth and clamped it over her mouth, a few seconds later her screams stopped and her body fell against mine.

How good it felt for her body to be so close to mine, I picked her up and walked slowly to my car loving the feeling of her body in my arms. Once I reached my car, I opened the backseat and laid her down gently. Kissing her forehead I said,

“Don’t worry baby everything’s going to be okay now.”

I walked to the front of my car, got in and drove off.

~~

1 hour later and I’m finally home with my love. I get out of the car and make my way around to the back to see my love still passed out in the back. I grab her out of the back seat and walk to the front of my house.

“We’re home my love.” I whispered.

I make my way through the house, and stop to put Nicole in her new room. I lay her gently on the bed.

 I don’t think Nicole is quite ready to share a room with me yet but hopefully she will soon, so I can hold her while she sleeps. I just sit there staring at my love while she sleeps. She looks so peaceful. I kiss her on the forehead and walk out of the room to let her sleep.

I did it, I finally did it! I have Nicole my one and only love. No one can take her away from me again, not like last time. I can still remember that day like it was yesterday.

-1 Year ago-

I was outside Nicole’s house looking threw her window, she’s just sitting there on her couch watching TV she looks so beautiful. I have to get in there and be there with her.

I make my way to the back of her house to see that the back door was unlocked. I open the door slowly to make sure it doesn’t make any noise and make my way inside. There she is oblivious to the fact that I’m just a couple feet away from her.

I walk a little closer to her and say,

“Hi Nicole”

Right when I spoke she jumped and turned my way shock and fear written across her face.

“W-who are you” she stuttered out.

I’m Ace, your soul mate.”

“I’m not your soul mate! Get out before I call the police” She screamed while she backed away.

“Nicole don’t be this way, I love you”

She grabbed her phone off the coffee table, and ran up the stairs.

“Nicole get back here!” I yelled while I ran after her but she already made it to her room.

“Nicole open the door, I’m not going to hurt you.”

I started to bang on the door but she wouldn’t open the door. I pressed my ear to her door she was talking but I couldn’t make out what she was saying.

“Please Nicole just open the door so I can hold you, you don’t know how long I’ve been waiting to see you.”

“Nicole, Open the fucking door!” I yelled.

I was losing my patience. Calm down I kept telling myself over and over again, she was just surprised that’s all she’ll come out sooner or later. But while I was saying that I didn’t hear the police sirens.

The police busted down the door.

“Shit” I thought to myself they can’t take me away, they can’t.

I started to run into another bedroom but they were right there after me. I was just about to close the door to the bedroom but I was too late they grabbed me, and started to drag me out of the house to the cop car.

“Let me go! I didn’t do anything” I yelled

I was almost to the police car when I saw her walk out of the house with a cop.

“Nicole, baby please. I love you!”

“Nicole!” I yelled

She just stood there crying not even making an attempt to come help me. Why wouldn’t she help me? I love her and she should love me to, and with that they threw me in the cop car and I was off to jail.

I was in there for 10 months, I only got out two months ago and ever since then I was watching Nicole’s every move, and it paid off I finally have her. She’s mine.

Comment, Vote, And become a FAN!! :D

<3