Chapter 10

Hello there! :D Sorry it took so long ^_^ But.... Here it is!! (:

Now that we’re here, I know that we’re safe. Nicole and I will be able to live our life together with no one trying to take her away from me. They’ll never know to look out here.

I smiled to myself just thinking about how Nicole and I are going to be so happy together from now on.

I walk back into our bedroom with the last of our bags, and close and lock the door behind me. My eyes land on Nicole putting her clothes away in the drawers.

“Take a break my dear, and sit with me.” I said while walking over to sit on the bed. She turned around and walked towards me with a small smile upon her beautiful face. As she sits down beside me, I pull her small frame into my arms and lay her down next to me. Looking into her beautiful eyes, I tuck a stray hair behind her ear. I just laid there looking at the girl I love.

 I pull her face closer to mine and gently touch my lips to hers, after a few seconds I make the kisses more desperate, putting all my love and passion I have for her into that kiss. I roll her over, and lay on top of her not breaking the kiss, my hands traveling under her shirt, to trace along her delicate stomach. Nicole started to squirm underneath me, trying to break out of the kiss but I didn’t let her. I kept kissing her. Pulling up her shirt more to try and get it off. She started to squirm under me more, and more becoming desperate to break away.

“Stop moving” I snap, breaking away from the kiss. She looked up at me with her eyes filled with tears. Damn it. I was rushing her I knew she wasn’t ready to go this far with me.

“I’m sorry Nicole. I know you’re not ready yet” I said. I kissed her cheek and brought her up to sit on my lap, her head resting against the crook of my neck.

“It’s okay” she whispered against my neck. Her warm breath sending shivers through my body.

“I really didn’t mean to my love.” I said while I pulled her away to look into her eyes. “You’re not ready and I understand that. I can wait a little longer for you my love”

“I know you didn’t” she whispered, a small smile appearing onto her face. Relief fled through me knowing that she wasn’t going to be mad at me. I pulled her back down, to lie down beside me. Putting my arms around her body and pulling her close to me.

“Get some rest my love” I whispered. I felt her nod her head against my chest.

“I love you my dear” I said while kissing the top of her head.

“I love you to” I heard her say before I fell asleep with the love of my life in my arms.

~~

I slowly started to wake up feeling the bed empty, I shot up from bed. Panic and rage filled my body. I look over to the door to see Nicole slowly walking over to it.

“Nicole!” I snap, as i jump up from the bed. She slowly turns around and her eyes meet mine. Rage coursing through me. She’s trying to leave me! That selfish bitch!

“Yes?” she whispered.

“What the fuck are you doing?” I yell as I make my way over to her and i take her small frame and roughly pull her away from the door. She’s never going to escape from me, she’s mine forever.

“I- I was just going to get something to drink” she whispered, looking up at me terrified.

It took me a second to understand what she just said. She wasn’t leaving me. She was only going to get something to drink. I looked into her fear filled eyes. I pulled her body against mine as she sobbed.

“Im so sorry my dear. I thought you were trying to leave me” She pulled away taking her hands and placing them on either side of my face, gently pulling my face towards hers.

“I’m never going to leave you, ace. I love you.” She cooed softly before pulling my face slightly closer, and pressing her soft lips against mine gently.

Ooooooooooooooooohhhh :O

Vote, Comment, and FAN! :D