Ch. 17

Ch. 17

I walked back to my apartment instead of riding my longboard. I just needed more time to think so instead of it taking me only thirty minutes, it took me over an hour. I just got home and its about four in the morning.

I walked into my apartment, and went into my bathroom deciding to take a shower. I'm not really that tired so I'll just get ready for the day.

I turned the shower on, and made the water hot. I took out a towel from the small closet, and set it on the sink.

I took off all of my clothes, and threw them onto the ground. I then jumped into the shower.

Once I finished rinsing out the shampoo in my hair, I shaved my legs, and armpits.

After shaving, I got out and grabbed the towel. I tightly wrapped it around my body so it wouldn't fall off, and stepped out of the shower. I went over to my sink, and brushed my teeth with my worn out toothbrush, and fifty cents toothpaste. The toothpaste taste like pure ass so I try and rush brushing my teeth.

I make my way into my room to see Blaze laying on my bed. I go to my drawer, and pull out a black RUTGERS sweatshirt that was originally Brandon's. Brandon wants to apply to the college Rutgers in New Brunswick, New Jersey, but he wants to save up some more money first.

Right now, Brandon works as a waiter for a diner a few blocks away, a cashier at a frozen yogurt place, and he sells paintings on the side. Sometimes, I work with Brandon on selling paintings on the side.

I was always a artistic, so why not put my talent to something good like making money?

I open my bottom drawer and take out a pair of maroon leggings. Before putting my clothes on, I get out a black bra, and thong to put on first.

After, I put on my clothes. Since I'm probably going to be out all day, I put on makeup too.

I put on some BB crème to cover some scars on my face first. Next, I apply black eyeliner to the top of my eye, and then on my water line. I usually use a lot on my top. After, I put on some gray, black, and brown eye shadow. Lastly, I use mascara on my eyelashes.

Since I usually shower every other day, I don't need to apply makeup all the time. I usually just use the one I put on the day before.

Once finished, I put black socks on, and my combat boots.

Since it's still really early, I should take Blaze for a walk.

"Walk?" I ask him with a smile. I watch as he looks at me with hopeful puppy dog eyes. "Come on." I signal for him to follow me, and his tail starts wagging as he stands up.

I walk to his leash, grab it, and attach it to his collar. We both make our way out and onto the sidewalk.

~~~

I haven't even realized I have walked Blaze for so long, until I got to Lincoln Terrace Park. L.T. Park is about one and a half hours from my apartment when walking.

Now, I am back to my apartment, and it is 8:16. I hope Louis is awake because if not I'm waking him up.

I take the leash off Blaze, and throw it onto the small table. I go to his water dish, and refill it with the sink tap water. Once I make sure Blaze drinks some water, and I drink a cup for myself, I start making my way out my door.

Before I leave, I make sure I pick up my longboard again. Finally, I make my way down the street, and to that fancy hotel Louis is staying at.

~~~

It's about ten in the morning as I approach Louis' door with my longboard in hand. Morning traffic in Brooklyn is almost as bad as New York.

I don't really know what I'm going to say to Louis, so I guess I can just wing it.