Ch. 15

Ch. 15

“What so you can apologize?” I shot towards Louis with annoyance on my face.

Louis sighed kind of awkwardly, “yes.”

“That’s funny.” I huffed about to walk away. Louis stepped in front of me; blocking my path.

“Hold on. I still don’t want to be your friend. I’m done with you. I don’t think what you do is right, even though you have to do it since your life is shit,” ouch. I have to admit that stung, “Liam forced me down here, and wanted me to apologize to you.”

“What are you apologizing for then?” I asked confused.

“For judging. I should have never judged you right away. I sort have jumped to conclusions without any information from you. I’m sorry about that.” Louis said looking into my eyes.

“Alright. Bye.” I said walking past Louis.

“So you don’t except my apology?” Louis huffed.

“Fuck off.” he was still an asshole. I continued my walk with Blaze without any more interruptions.

---

After an hour of walking aimlessly around town with Blaze, I went back to my apartment. I still have a lot I need to figure out.

I was currently laying on the floor in my living room; thinking about what I’m going to do with David. I know he is going to come by any second now. He is probably going to end up strangling me, but maybe I can compromise with him.

My thoughts drifted towards Louis. He was such an ass. Like honestly, it’s not my fault I’m not as rich as him. I bet he wouldn’t be able to last a day in my shoes. He’d get killed for crying out loud.

I wonder if the other boys really knew what happened. Louis probably told him. That little Priss, I could kill him… Maybe that wouldn’t be such a bad idea… Then Louis couldn’t tell anyone, and David couldn’t get caught with drugs.

Just kidding. I couldn’t kill anyone… unless it was in self defense.

All of this thinking is really bothering me.. I need a cigarette.

I reached into my sweatshirt pocket, and pulled out my phone. I unlocked it, and clicked on Brandon’s name. It ringed a couple of times before he answered.

“Hey, what’s up?” Brandon’s voiced said through my phone.

“I’m really craving cigarettes Bran.” if I call Brandon by his nickname, he will definitely take me to get some.

“Damn it Mickey. You called at the worst time…” he trailed off. I didn’t know what else to say, so I stayed quiet. “I’ll be there in 20.” was the last words I heard before the call was ended.

I dropped my phone onto my stomach as I closed my eyes. Twenty minutes better go by quickly.

Before I knew it, my phone was ringing. I sat up and rubbed my eye as I answered the phone.

“Hello.” I yawned into the phone.

“I’m outside.” the phone hung up before I got to ‘okay’ him.

I jumped up from the floor, and walked out of my apartment. 

I spotted Brandon’s truck directly across the street. He was parked to the side so cars could pass him.

I didn’t really bother to look both ways before crossing since cars have to stop for pedestrians. Whether they like it or not, they have to stop for me… unless they want to pay for my hospital bills.