Ch. 13

Ch. 13

We waited about a minute, and still no one answered. “Alright. Seems to me that no one is here. Lets go home.”

“Micayla. Knock again. Knock louder.” I sighed but obeyed Brandon’s command.

Bringing my fist up a second time I knocked again, but harder.

Waiting impatiently, I tapped my foot on the ground. Brandon stood still next to me with no emotion.

Finally, we heard the sound of feet on the other side of the door. We then heard a click and the door knob turned; as did my stomach. Soon, Brandon and I were face to face with a boy with buzzed cut brown hair. He was wearing gym shorts and a muscle shirt.

“Mickey? What brings you here? Louis didn‘t say he was having guests.” the boy scrunched his forehead in confusion, and  his British accent flooded my ears.

“Uh hey, um…” I trailed off forgetting the boys name. I know Louis introduced me to him, but I’m terrible at remembering faces and names.

“Liam.” Liam said his name slowly with a small smile on his lips.

“Oh yeah. Uh sorry Liam,” I shook my head out of stupidity, “this is Brandon. He is my best friend.” I introduced the two.

“Nice to meet you mate.” Liam said politely while offering his hand.

“Same to you bro.” Brandon took Liam’s hand and shook it.

I mentally laughed at how proper Liam is.

“So I need to speak to Louis.” It’s easier if I just get to the point. I need answers and I need them now.

“Please.” Brandon’s voice followed my own as he nudged me, and shot me a disapproving look.

“He’s in his room. Follow me.” Liam brought us through the familiar apartment and down a hall. The hall had three doors. Liam walked up to the last door in the hallway and knocked. We waited awkwardly for the door to open. When it did, the person who opened it was certainly not Louis. It was the curly haired boy that was hitting on me the other night.

“Harry, Mickey and Brandon are here to see Louis.” Liam told the boy. I guess Harry didn’t notice Brandon, and I standing there because when his eyes shifted to us, they widened slightly. Soon a cocky smirk was on his lips.

“So we meet again babe.” Harry winked towards my way.

I rolled my eyes at him, “alright Harry,” I said his name with disgust, “I would recommend you let us through that door with no smart comments. Then, I want you to walk away, and go sit on the couch, and watch TV.”

“And if I don’t?” Harry huffed, and crossed his arms. Was this boy really testing me? Bad move.

“If you don’t, I will rip your balls off, dip them in meat blood, sew them back on, and willingly throw you into the worst dog pound New York has to offer.” I paused for dramatic affect. His face is as white as a ghost, and the cocky smirk has vanished. “With that said, pick your next move, British boy.” my eyes were narrowed at him.

Harry scurried off into the living room as fast as he could. I smirked in accomplishment. I turned to look at Brandon and Liam. Liam look slightly frightened, while Brandon had a small smile on his face- trying not to laugh.

I smiled innocently towards the two boys and entered Louis’ room.

As I looked around, I was slightly shocked to see half of the room perfectly neat, and the other half disorganized. I guess Louis was sharing a room with Harry.