Chapter four: posessions

[*throws streamers* HAPPY 50TH!! SORRY FOR NOT UPLOADING 😪i promise to have another one (probably two) chapter out before christmas. :D enjoy]

Doctor who/ Torchwood fanfiction

#4

Role play scene four: possessions

Cast:

Rose: @Rosebud666

Amy:@The_doctor_in_221b

Clara: @ScarletSpirit

Jack Zz:@Allylenz

Ianto: @Allylenz

Owen:@Allylenz

Eliza: @The_doctor_in_221b

(Other characters were improvised by the main characters. This story originated from a role play enjoy :D )

Chapter Four

The train doors opened with a swoosh. Jack was the first to step out, inhaling the ocean air. He looked back at everyone else, none of which were in the best moods. He smiled.

"You guys ready?"

Rose smiled back at him weakly. "Yep."

Clara didn't speak, but Amy sniffed and nodded her head.

Jack looked at Amy and gave her a reassuring smile. "Lets go, then!" He led the way out of the train station, cheerfully dragging his back behind him.

Rose and Clara followed close to him, holding their bags, while Owen and Ianto took up the rear of the group, silently.

Amy groaned. "Where's my husband?"

She could barely finish her sentence before a car sped up the road and pulled into a spot close to the group. They halted, waiting for the door to open. An angry looking Rory jumped out of the car and began making his way toward the group.

Everyone looked at Amy, and then Rory, sad expressions on their faces. Amy walked over to Rory. "Rory!" She smiled sadly. He pulled her into a tough, protective hug. He let go of her, looking her in the eyes. "Are you alright?"

She nodded slowly, then turned to the rest. "I guess this is goodbye for now."

Clara gave Amy a hug. "Have fun with Rory," she sniffed.

"I will." Amy proceeded to give hugs to Rose and Jack, while Rory stood impatiently. Rory motioned for her to get in the car, glaring at Jack all the while. Jack saw the way Rory was looking at him, and he grabbed Amy by the shoulder and pulled her aside. He looked at her with sad eyes. "I am so sorry."

Rory glared at him some more. "Jack," he growled.

Jack looked like a kicked puppy, guilt written all over his face.

Amy sighed, ignoring her husband. "It's okay, it's not your fault... Right?"

"I should've been there. I didn't see, I'm sorry." He apologized again.

"I-it's okay. Bye." Amy hugged him quickly and got in the car with Rory. The car sped away, leaving the group in a sad silence.

Clara walked over to Jack and put a hand on his shoulder. "Jack..." She spoke up. "It wasn't your fault. It wasn't anyone's fault."

She stood on her toes and kissed his cheek softly. "Okay?"

Jack sighed and nodded, just and Rose reassured him of the same thing, standing in place. "It's okay. It wasn't you."

Owen cleared his throat and put an arm around Clara. "Alright then, lets get to that resort."

Clara smiled and put wrapped her arms around Owen's waist.