chapter six: give and take

Doctor who/ Torchwood fanfiction

#6

Role play scene five: give and take

Cast:

Rose: @Rosebud666

Doctor:@EmiliaLakewood

Clara: @ScarletSpirit

Jack Harkness:@Allylenz

Ianto: @Allylenz

Owen:@Allylenz

Eliza:@9NiallersPrincess13

(Other characters were improvised by the main characters. This story originated from a role play enjoy :D )

Owen felt his heart sink into the pit of his stomach. His hands shook and a large lump formed in his throat. Jack felt an overwhelming amount of guilt and sadness. The same went for Ianto who had tears in his eyes. Owen felt anger pulsing through his veins. This was the doctor's fault.

Jack excuses himself his heart bursts. He walks quickly to the bathroom. His jaw clenched and gripped the counter until his knuckles turned white. He breathed heavily and choked on a sob. First Tosh, then Amy, Rose and now Clara. All his friends were getting hurt and/or dying and he did nothing. He could have saved them. He hated when people close to him died. It only reminded him that everyone he cares about will die someday and he won't. Tears rolled down his cheeks. Ianto walked in after him.

"Jack?" Ianto said quietly. Jack quickly wiped his eyes with his sleeve. "Jack look at me." Jack didn't move. Ianto sighed and pulled Jack into a hug. Hesitantly,

Jack wrapped his arms around Ianto and clutched his suit. "It's not your fault Jack."

Jack mumbled into incoherent things into Ianto's, now wet, shoulder. Jack lifted his head and kissed Ianto softly. Their lips melt into each others. Jack inhaled deeply taking in the sweet taste of Ianto's lips. Ianto moaned into Jack mouth. Jack seized the opportunity to slip his tongue into Ianto's mouth. The kiss was passionate and heated at the same time.

The bathroom door swung open and a middle aged man walked in. "Blimey. This isn't a gay bar!" The man groaned.

Jack removed his lips from Ianto's, whose back was to the man, and chuckled. Ianto's face heated up with embarrassment.

Jack licked Ianto's neck and tugged on his ear with his teeth. "Wanna join?" Jack said seductively to the man.

The man gave him a horrified look. Jack smirked and flipped her the bird and wrapped his arms around a flabbergasted Ianto.

"I will use another bathroom." The man muttered and left quickly.

Rose sat in a chair dazed from shock, tears blurring her vision. The doctor sat next to Rose, he felt extremely guilty. He felt sorrow fill his hearts. Rose didn't bother looking at him. See looked down at her friend's motionless body.

The sound of Clara's flatline echoed in their souls. The doctor looked at Rose. "Rose..."

"What?!" She turned abruptly to face him.

The doctor looked shocked when she yelled at him. "I-I'm sorry. This is all my fault." He said like it pained him to do so.

Rose's face softened, a few more tears joined the ones on her face and clothes. "No..." She said softly. "It's... It's not."

Eliza sat next to Clara's bed. She cried silently, very light so no one could hear. She never cried, well, at least not in front of people.

The scene was a blur. Nurses rushed into the room with a A.E.D. A nurse pried Owen hands away from Clara's body and hooked her. High voltages of electricity shocked through her body. Her body made a loud thud as the electricity tries to kickstart her heart. Ianto winced as Owen stared daggers into the doctor, who kept muttering that it was his fault. Rose glared at Owen occasionally for making the doctor feel bad.