Chapter seven: rise of the fallen

Doctor who/ Torchwood fanfiction

#7

Cast:

Rose: @Rosebud666

Clara: @TheGreatSuperWhoLock (same person just name change)

Jack Harkness:@badwolf_910

Ianto: @badwolf_910

Owen:@badwolf_910(same person just a name change)

Eliza:@unnstoppablee (same person, name change )

(Other characters were improvised by the main characters. This story originated from a role play enjoy :D )

The movie the notebook was playing on Jack's TV in his bedroom. Jack and Ianto had dared eachother to watch it without crying. The loser would have to a special "favor" for the other. Jack had Ianto wrapped in his arms as they lie on the bed, both men were close to crying but were keeping it in towards the movies end.

Clara and Owen were in the main room in the hub watching the News. Clara watched intently as it continued on. Rose sat in a spiny chair in at a desk, spinning around out of boredom. With both Gwen and the Doctor gone she has no one to really talk to. Eliza sat at a desk doing research on an alien case they has just recently closed.

Gwen's funeral was in late January. Eliza didn't know Gwen but she still felt the same sorrow the others did. The ceremony was sad. It was especially hard for Jack to tell Rhys and her family what happened because the others objected when he had to lie about how she died.

They said she was in a car accident and her body was unrecoverable. It was the only way to explain what really had happened to her body.

It was now the beginning of summer. Time has gone and they don't speak of what had happened.

The new was on loudly and could be heard throughout the main room of the hub. The news reporter was a middle aged man in a suit. "There have been reports of the living dead as graves were discovered empty. More on this when we come back."

Eliza turned in her chair and took her glasses off. "Seriously?" She huffed and turned back to her computer looking up the zombie sightings now. She looked things up and saw things on social media what people have been seeing in the streets and they appear to be zombies. "Oh wow." She muttered.

Rose's mind was else where and she wasn't paying any attention. Owen didn't seem to care, because when does he ever care.

Clara sat up and looked at the screen with curiosity when the commercial ended and the news came back on:

"Three sections of the Cardiff cemetery have already confirmed that they have empty graves and they seem to be increasing. The dirt has been over turned and the coffins were opened. Police are saying it's some grave robbery heist."

"Interesting... Maybe, maybe I should tell Jack." Clara said, standing. She walked past by Rose who was pacing because she was bored. "Rose? You okay there?"

Rose looked up at Clara, smiling softly. "Yeah. Nothing, what have you Owen been doing?"

"Watching the news. Which I need to tell Jack about. I'll be back. Don't kill each other while I am gone." Clara said with a smile.

"No promises!" Owen shouted with a smirk. Clara rolled her eyes. She walked up a spiraling stair case and done the hall to Jack's room and opened the door.

Ianto fought hard not to cry from the movie. Jack rested his chin on Ianto's shoulder and held him tighter. Just as Ianto was about to shed a tear Clara walked in and it went unnoticed. Jack shed a single tear in which Ianto felt on his shoulder.