Strike 13 ¤~ Take One Step ~¤

This is just a fanfiction that involves diffirent anime series like tokyo ghoul, code geass, vampire knight, diabolik lovers, naruto shippuden.. *I just own Kaguria*

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Ayato's POV

Kaguria and I were standing infront of her two-storey condo and she was going to scan my key card. The moment she unlocked it we got inside. The condo has a revolving staircase for access to the second floor. A one-sided glass wall to see the outside view of the Tokyo Settlement. The concept of the condo is modern with colors of black, dark blue and mauve (mauve is a type of dark purple). A dining room, a kitchen, a living room, entertainment room and a room where I think is a  private pool. Just as we up to the second floor there are 3 rooms and a waiting area, I saw a library on one of the rooms and two of it I think are bedrooms. She placed her things at a bedroom which I think is hers, the bedroom is themed like the rest of the part of the condo as well as the rooms here at the second floor.

"Your room is next to the library" She stated and I nodded

She said she was going to arrange her things so I went to my assigned room. It was themed like the others but the furnitures differ in position from Kaguria's room.

'It's gloomy yet mezmerising...'

As I layed down at the room, I explored the condo then I ended at the living room downstairs and I saw pictures of a girl with white haired girl with violet pupils holding a violet hydrangea with a black haired boy along with 4 other kids.

'She somewhat look familiar...'

I looked at the next picture where I still saw the same girl in the other picture but she is looking back a boy with red hair but I didn't saw the boy's face because he is facing back at the girl resulting to cover his face.

'He too looks familiar...'

Why is that....

"So here you are" Kaguria broked my train of thoughts.

"Who is that girl?" I asked pointing at the white haired girl.

She was taken aback then looked away and said

"An old nemesis of the past..."

"Ohh... and the boy?"

"The boy that she liked....."

"What's the name?"

She was silent but answered
"Why do you ask?"

"Just curious"

"Mind your own business......"She simply said

"Kay, looks like you don't like to talk about them" I said but I'm still curious

"I......*achem* We better be going"

I didn't shrugged it off but I decided to take it off of my mind for now.

We made out of the condo and drove to the Tokyo Tower where a nearby shopping mall is located and got out of the car infront of the VIP parking lot. Turns out the Uchiha Group owns the mall.

"What type clothes do wear anyway, so we will find you clothes easily" She asked with a small smile I smiled at her in return

'Her smile...is like the sun.....It is good to feel that this situation caused her to create that...'

"Umm....Jackets on top of V necks and Pants, also I like red, black and white on them......" I answered

"Hmm...... okay I know where to go"She said cheerfully not even removing her smile

"And by the way....... am I gonna buy some of my briefs??" I asked

She blushed and looked away and said

"Umm....fine....uhhh *grabs her ATM card and threw it to Ayato which he catched* B-Buy the sufficient number of those...
S-So..... Meet me outside of the merchant store you are going to buy t-those things..."

"Pffft!! Hahahaha!!! Are you fucking embarrased?? It's just briefs Hahahaha!!!" I said laughing hysterically and clutching my stomach

"Urusai !!!" She said while taking my hand and dragging me inside to the department store (urusai means shut up)

'I had to admit, she looks cute while embarassed....and I love it when I caused her to feel like that.*chuckles* what a semi-tsundere'

After a while I tried some clothes and bought most of them using her ATM until something caught my eyes are a partner bracelet that can be added with the pair's initials along with a  half infinity sign on each bracelet. The bracelet strap were black, the initial letters were white and the infinity sign was made out of pure gold.

I eyed that parthner bracelet when something inside me just felt the urge to but it and give the other half to her. I got in quick and paid the other items and put the half of the bracelet clasped on my right wrist then met Kaguria near the department entrance eating while reading something.

"What took you so long?" She asked while raising an eyebrow

"I just...*get the box of the half bracelet then threw it to Kaguria then looked away a bit blushing* get this for you" I said a bit embarassed of the situation

She catched the bracelet then opened it to reveal a black bracelet with something written with like this K x A on it. Then she noticed me with the same initials but in reverse like this A x K. She blushed a but then smiled a bit at me

'That was I have been waiting for.... her smile that can bright up someone's day'

I kept something inside pocket and smiled for a thought

*chuckles*

Kaguria's POV

I was shocked of the bracelet that he gave me but when I looked at him he was holding his wrist out infront of me showing the other half of the bracelet then smiling brightly at me.

I hesistantly smiled back but I felt the push of courage inside me to smile back at him brightly and clasped the bracelet on my right hand and showed it to him still smiling.

He grinned at me.

"Let's eat takoyaki!!" He beamed out

'Typical Ayato, but this make him Ayato Sakamaki'

His next action shocked me even more. He reached his hand to me signaling me to take it.

'Should I take it??........'

I hesitantly reached my hand to him then holding them with the right strenght. I felt electric charges from them as we walk with hands holding together, we wear out own little smiles an faint blushes as we made our way to the Takoyaki stall.

'I took the step.....there is no turning back now.......'

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~