Strike 1 ¤~We Meet Once Again~¤

This is just a fanfiction that involves diffirent anime series like tokyo ghoul, code geass, vampire knight, diabolik lovers, naruto shippuden.. *I just own Kaguria*

GUYS THIS CHAPTER HAS DISGUSTING CONTENT IN THE FLASHBACK SO MATURE READERS ONLY PLEASE..... I WARNED YOU!!!!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sakamaki Manor Front gate...

Kaguria's POV

Flashback

"Shh....this will only hurt a bit.... Kaneki" a guy with white hait laughted darkly "can I have a finger or two?? An arm perhaps or a foot??" He laughed hysterically and he got his pliers in his hands and the next thing she heard was screams from her little brother that was screaming from pain and agony.

"Please no!!!! Please!!!! Don't hurt me please!!! It's too painful please!!"the poor 13 year old boy begged (this takes place about 700 years ago)

"HAHAHAHA!!!! KANEKI LET ME HEAR IT ALL!!! HAHAHA LET ME TAKE THEM ALL!!!!" the man said hysterically. And once again another scream was heard from the little boy.

"No!!! Stop it !!! He has had enough!!! Why did you chose him?? You should have chosen me!!!! Why him??!!He is just a little boy!!!" She shouted at the man

And another scream.......

The 15 year old girl watched her little brother get whipped, his hands, toes are teared and every part of his body was being stapled but it regenerates and regenerates over and over again... thanks to their ghoul powers....

'Why him?? Why is it not me?? He is still young.... why
Karl-san... why do you have to do this to him'she cried

The next thing saw was her brother being nailed by his arms and legs on the wooden plank

''Nooooo!!"

End of Flashback

Kaguria panted from the horrible flashbacks she had... and then she sniffed a familiar aura and she realized that she is at the front of that Manor.

She opened the door of the limo in her usual clothing with a coat and black ankle boots with 3 inches heels and let the the driver take care of the bags and just brought her Hermes bag with her inside.She knocked but there was no response and she knocked again and waited for someone to open the damn door.

Reiji's POV

I woke up to the sound of someone knocking at the door and teleported myself there. I smelt a scent of a ....human?

'This scent is strange it is not human nor a vampire like me'

Seriously why would someone go here 5 hours before dinner?

I opened the door and there I saw a young lady with midnight blue hair and violet eyes in a fit black 3/4's top with a matching black skinny jeans,  black ankle boots with 3 inches heels and with a leather coat. I stared at her feeling something that I remembered long time ago...

Kaguria's POV

I was greeted by a man with glasses, a ryoutei academy uniform that was neat and a grayish hair with white tips and red eyes. I instanly regognized him as Reiji Sakamaki...... one of the six sakamaki brothers and the second son of the 2nd wife Beatrix

"You must be the guest father was talking about"he said emotionless

"Yes I am, so I am not mistaken that this is the Sakamaki Manor" I said with formalities since Reiji always like things prim and proper